`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 BOX BREAK PREFERRED W/ SCANS 4 TRADE

RE: 2 BOX BREAK PREFERRED W/ SCANS 4 TRADE
(06-19-2012, 11:29 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: Grant Hill is pretty dope. Congrats on the break.
thanks man, getting the hill made the boxes.
(06-19-2012, 11:45 AM)hitmancollectibles Wrote: I'd be interested in the Gary Neal if you want to give me another look!
i'll take a look tomorrow. thanks
(06-19-2012, 12:27 PM)kct1 Wrote: Nice hit on the Hill Auto. Congrats!! Check me for the Hawkins, Cartwright, and Neal if they are for trade..
they are tradable and i'll give you a look tomorrow. thanks
(06-19-2012, 04:05 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice booklet
yea, there's a lot of big names on that card!!
(06-19-2012, 05:32 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: If all they had were superstars in these boxes they would just charge a lot more for the boxes. I agree with the G Hill along with the Hawkins and Cartwright makes a pretty good break to me. Congrats on those 3 cards.
thanks man, i remember watching those guys play and they were really good players. so when i saw the cards i was pleased getting them. especially over alot of the other cards i could have gotten.
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(06-19-2012, 05:32 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: If all they had were superstars in these boxes they would just charge a lot more for the boxes. I agree with the G Hill along with the Hawkins and Cartwright makes a pretty good break to me. Congrats on those 3 cards.
Im not saying Only have Superstars in high end product but instead of flooding the Product with players like Neal , babbit and others put in 2nd tier players like Perkins , Mike Conley , Shane battier

Heres an Example:

Gary Neal an Undrafted FA in 2007 who couldnt crack an NBA Lineup until 2010 has 11 cards In 2011-12 Preferred and 9 of those are Auto's

Mike Conley 4th pick in the 2007 Draft and Starting PG for the Grizzlies has ZERO card in Preferred..

(06-19-2012, 11:14 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Im not saying Only have Superstars in high end product but instead of flooding the Product with players like Neal , babbit and others put in 2nd tier players like Perkins , Mike Conley , Shane battier

Heres an Example:

Gary Neal an Undrafted FA in 2007 who couldnt crack an NBA Lineup until 2010 has 11 cards In 2011-12 Preferred and 9 of those are Auto's

Mike Conley 4th pick in the 2007 Draft and Starting PG for the Grizzlies has ZERO card in Preferred..
San Antonio vs. Memphis, which has a bigger market? That determines who's more likely to buy the product. That's their reasoning I believe.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-20-2012, 11:49 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: San Antonio vs. Memphis, which has a bigger market? That determines who's more likely to buy the product. That's their reasoning I believe.
Just used conley as an example i could find other from bigger Markets if you wish
How about Andrew Bynum? He has No 2011-12 Preferred card got any reason why Neal should be in the product over him?

From what it looks like looking at the cards he's had made since 2008-09, he's quite stingy with his stuff. Many of his AU are really low numbered and even his GU cards aren't very high. So my assumption is that they didn't want to put him in the product, though many things were well limited, that is ONLY AU and GU and risk not being able to fill redemptions if need be, that's my only reasoning I can come up with. Go check the cards he's had made since Panini came out, not too many AU or GU.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards