`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!

1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!
I have decided to do my first ever BGS Submission. I asked my wife if this could be my Father's Day Present and she said yes! I am doing 11 cards with two autos. I am doing 6 other cards (3 Klay Thompson cards for my PC of him, 2 GP cards, and 1 KD RC) and 5 MJ cards. I also made predictions as to what I think the cards would grade (the number in parentheses). Here is what I am sending in:

1. 2011-12 SP Authentic Autographs Klay Thompson #23 (9)
2. 2011-12 SP Authentic Klay Thompson #23 (9)
3. 2011-12 SP Authentic Klay Thompson #90 (9)
4. 2007-08 Bowman Sterling Kevin Durant #KD (9)
5. 1996-97 Flair Hot Shots Gary Payton # 19 (8.5)
6. 2000-01 Upper Deck Pros/Cons Signature Jersey Autograph Gary Payton #GP (8.5-9)
7. 1998-99 UD Ionix Reciprocals Michael Jordan #5 102/750 (8-8.5)
8. 1995-95 Collector’s Choice Platinum Michael Jordan #353 (9)
9. 1997-98 Topps Rock Stars Refractors Michael Jordan #RS1 (8-8.5)
10. 2002-03 Topps Chrome The Move Refractors Michael Jordan #TM6 (8-8.5)
11. 1998-99 Upper Deck Ovation Jordan Rules Michael Jordan #J12 (8.5)

The first 6 cards are more of tester cards. Cards that do not need to be graded, but are PC and I figured I would test those cards. The MJ cards are a little more random and just cards I want slabbed and graded. What do you think?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: 1st Ever BGS Submission
Good Luck man! Keep us updated on how it goes! Are you doing the 20day?
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

(06-19-2012, 12:38 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Good Luck man! Keep us updated on how it goes! Are you doing the 20day?
Yeah, I am. I am going to send them out either Thursday or Friday.

(06-19-2012, 12:38 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Good Luck man! Keep us updated on how it goes! Are you doing the 20day?
Yeah, I am. I am going to send them out either Thursday or Friday.

Awesom man. I just sent out my shippment for the 20Day deal as well. This is what I sent in.

[Image: BGS4-2.jpg]
[Image: BGS4-1.jpg]

Man those are some nice looking cards! They look to be high grades (From what I can tell from the scans). I will post my pics tonight of what I am getting graded.

(06-19-2012, 08:09 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man those are some nice looking cards! They look to be high grades (From what I can tell from the scans). I will post my pics tonight of what I am getting graded.
Thanks. I was wondering if you were going to post scans. Your predictions seemed low to me. I guess it's better to go low and receive better!

Yeah, it is funny I am super low on my MJ cards. I went with mainly the "finest/chrome" look type of cards. I felt those are the easiest to pick out marks. Being my first time I am probably low in my predictions, hopefully! I will post them tonight!
Are you supposed to put the cards you want graded in those Ultra Pro flimsy cases? Or can you put them in normal hard cases? Taking pics right now.

[Image: cf2a0e8e.jpg]
[Image: b553ecb0.jpg]
[Image: a9669361.jpg]
[Image: 3ee7c4f8.jpg]
[Image: 77f56a5d.jpg]
[Image: dcb268c8.jpg]
[Image: 9e4fa291.jpg]
[Image: 62d6cdf7.jpg]
[Image: f644dae5.jpg]

RE: 1st Ever BGS Submission PICS!
I like that Ultimate MJ...Looks like the Rock Stars is a popular card.(Just got mine back from grading) I always place my cards into the Ultra Pro because that's what the web sites states. I'm sure the regular top loaders wont be a problem. I left one of my cards in a top laoder for this submission...As for the low BV cards...I mostly just like the protection and disply of the cases, so I dont mind low BV grades. If your looking to sell...Might not be a good idea just because the coast of the grading itself. I wish you luck in your first submission!

RE: 1st Ever BGS Submission PICS!
(06-19-2012, 11:02 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I like that Ultimate MJ...Looks like the Rock Stars is a popular card.(Just got mine back from grading) I always place my cards into the Ultra Pro because that's what the web sites states. I'm sure the regular top loaders wont be a problem. I left one of my cards in a top laoder for this submission...As for the low BV cards...I mostly just like the protection and disply of the cases, so I dont mind low BV grades. If your looking to sell...Might not be a good idea just because the coast of the grading itself. I wish you luck in your first submission!
I am not looking to sell. Mainly looking/curious to see what I get and to get the cards slabbed. The Rock Stars card is the refractor, only reason why I am doing that card. Refractors are probably my favorite type of card.
[Image: 4a918a90.jpg]
[Image: 99b2b30b.jpg]