`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!

RE: 1st Ever BGS Submission Updated PICS!
(07-15-2012, 06:17 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Small world! I have met a couple people on here that were at WSU the same years! I have a small collection of Football WSU autos and rookies, a Brandon Gibson collection and Kyle Weaver collection. Whenever Panini decides to produce more Thompson cards I will collect him as well. My Weaver PC is pretty cool Smile Based on the number of 1/1's, autos, patches etc, probably my most impression collection.....My MJ collection is more expensive, but I cant afford MJ 1/1's, autos and patches haha!

I would love to see some of your Trufant cards! Do you live in WA? If so, what area? I currently live in Mount Vernon.
I think my Trufant collection is probably my largest of ex Cougs. I'd love to expand my Thompson collection but like you stated....kind of an issue right now. I didn't get back into collecting till a few years ago so my Coug collection is pretty lacking but I pick them up where I can get them. I only have one Weaver. I was in Texas for a long time because I was in the Army. Got to catch a few Coug games down there. One vs Notre Dame and one against SMU. A little over a year ago I got to move back here. Now I live down in the Olympia area.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-15-2012, 06:14 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I was there those same years! Wow. That's crazy. I collect a lot of Trufants.
Dang man, i looked at your photobucket and you have some cool stuff! I love what appears to be your man cave. Cool idea to put up the shelves and display your stuff!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-15-2012, 06:27 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Dang man, i looked at your photobucket and you have some cool stuff! I love what appears to be your man cave. Cool idea to put up the shelves and display your stuff!
Thanks. That would be the man cave. It evolves every day. It's pretty nice to have a little room to display all your stuff. My photobucket is not organized at all. Sorry about that ha ha.

(07-15-2012, 06:22 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I think my Trufant collection is probably my largest of ex Cougs. I'd love to expand my Thompson collection but like you stated....kind of an issue right now. I didn't get back into collecting till a few years ago so my Coug collection is pretty lacking but I pick them up where I can get them. I only have one Weaver. I was in Texas for a long time because I was in the Army. Got to catch a few Coug games down there. One vs Notre Dame and one against SMU. A little over a year ago I got to move back here. Now I live down in the Olympia area.
Yeah, I recently got back into collecting too. I mainly collect MJ but since I am such a huge Coug fan, I had to start up some Coug collections. Are you a Hawsk fan too? I am a partial season ticket holder. Me and a couple friends split season tickets. I typically go to 3-4 games each year.

(07-15-2012, 06:32 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, I recently got back into collecting too. I mainly collect MJ but since I am such a huge Coug fan, I had to start up some Coug collections. Are you a Hawsk fan too? I am a partial season ticket holder. Me and a couple friends split season tickets. I typically go to 3-4 games each year.
I am a big Hawks fan. My friends and I shared season tickets last year as well. They didn't buy them this year but I'll still go to at least 2 games I believe.

(07-15-2012, 06:46 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I am a big Hawks fan. My friends and I shared season tickets last year as well. They didn't buy them this year but I'll still go to at least 2 games I believe.
Thats awesome about the man cave! My wife and I own a condo right now, so hopefully in the next couple years I will have a man cave too. Nice thing about the upcoming Hawks tickets is my friends dad is paying for all of them, but we I still get to go to 3 games! My wife and I just had a baby and he said that since me and his son are more in need of money this year, he will pay for them all.....pretty cool being I get to see the Patriots!

(07-15-2012, 06:50 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thats awesome about the man cave! My wife and I own a condo right now, so hopefully in the next couple years I will have a man cave too. Nice thing about the upcoming Hawks tickets is my friends dad is paying for all of them, but we I still get to go to 3 games! My wife and I just had a baby and he said that since me and his son are more in need of money this year, he will pay for them all.....pretty cool being I get to see the Patriots!
My brothers a big Patriots fan (I still don't really know why) and I was probably going to get tickets to that game for my Brothers birthday. My wife to be is a big packers fan and we planned on going to that game too but we will be on our honeymoon.

(07-15-2012, 06:53 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: My brothers a big Patriots fan (I still don't really know why) and I was probably going to get tickets to that game for my Brothers birthday. My wife to be is a big packers fan and we planned on going to that game too but we will be on our honeymoon.
Congrats on the honeymoon! I was also going to go to that game but my friends dad decided to sell those tickets. Cant complain being I still get 3 games for free this year! Do you know of any other games you are going to? Are you going to the WSU-Oregon game?

Good luck cant wait to see the results
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-15-2012, 06:55 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Congrats on the honeymoon! I was also going to go to that game but my friends dad decided to sell those tickets. Cant complain being I still get 3 games for free this year! Do you know of any other games you are going to? Are you going to the WSU-Oregon game?
We wanted to go to that game but we get back from out honeymoon that night. We are looking at going to the game in Corvallis though.