`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Therapy...

Therapy...
Well finally had my comc inventory shipped...$23.75 BULK...well saved me probably a few hundred bucks on shipping so its all good haha. Only gonna take me a year to scan everything once it comes. SOO many dupes its unreal
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Therapy...
Can't wait to see the haul. I usually wait for the Thanksgiving special they run every year on s/h... guess I'm cheap that way LOL! There are some cards in my inventory I would love to have my hands though.

(06-18-2012, 11:41 PM)tigerkal1993 Wrote: Can't wait to see the haul. I usually wait for the Thanksgiving special they run every year on s/h... guess I'm cheap that way LOL! There are some cards in my inventory I would love to have my hands though.
Thats the only reason I shipped it...theres over 100 some cards...and only 5 colberts that are unique lol. But some cool ones and a couple upgrade on rare autos. So it should be fun going through...gonna be a BIG package ha

Cool can't wait to see it. Hope all is well with your mom.
Eddie George Super Collector

(06-18-2012, 11:44 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Cool can't wait to see it. Hope all is well with your mom.
Shes about the same. So hopefully getting a package will get my mind off it! It will take a while to go through all of them and sleeve em.

I love COMC shipments, I find myself buying stuff I normally wouldn't because the shipping is so cheap when using the bulk option Smile

Have Fun!
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(06-19-2012, 12:04 AM)warcraftin Wrote: I love COMC shipments, I find myself buying stuff I normally wouldn't because the shipping is so cheap when using the bulk option Smile

Have Fun!
Yeah figured it would come and get my mind off the stress

cant wait to see what goodies you picked up!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341