`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Contenders Case Break

2011 Contenders Case Break
OK. I broke a case got 14 cards I needed for the set. Have a ton of doubles. Probably going to bay since I can't trade. But I did pull a sweet plate.

Tyron Smith Black plate 1/1 auto

RE: 2011 Contenders Case Break
Nice and conrats on being closer to your set. How many do you have left to finish your set?
[Image: WebBannerv2.jpg]

Don't tease us like that, when you post about your case break we need to see some scans!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

do you have an extra Niles Paul? lmk. Thanks
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(06-18-2012, 08:15 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Don't tease us like that, when you post about your case break we need to see some scans!
Gonzo. That is a ton of scans. I will take pics and post them just for you. =0)

Vegasjames....I think I need a total of 60 cards left. That is all 1-236 with SPs and Variations.

I have a ton more coming in. I got a deal from a member here who owns a shop and took care of me on some of the variations that I needed including the Cam Newton. Sweet...

Always good to get ones you needed for the set. Congrats! I know my two biggest wants right now are both in Contenders. A Cam for the PC and a Patrick Peterson thats signed fully on the sticker lol. Cant wait to see the pictures.

(06-18-2012, 09:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Always good to get ones you needed for the set. Congrats! I know my two biggest wants right now are both in Contenders. A Cam for the PC and a Patrick Peterson thats signed fully on the sticker lol. Cant wait to see the pictures.
Dang bro. I just sold my double of Cam Newton. I think I have 2 Patrick Peterson cards. I will see if I have one that fully has it's signature on the sticker

Just curious why cant u trade? And I have the von variation if u need it.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(06-18-2012, 09:43 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Just curious why cant u trade? And I have the von variation if u need it.
This is MRMAGNUM75 and wife. I had health issues and did not ship 3 peoples cards. So they thought I ripped them off. All is sent out and received. But I asked the mods to put on no trading. I have the Von Miller variation now. Got it today

(06-18-2012, 10:37 PM)slydevil75 Wrote: This is MRMAGNUM75 and wife. I had health issues and did not ship 3 peoples cards. So they thought I ripped them off. All is sent out and received. But I asked the mods to put on no trading. I have the Von Miller variation now. Got it today
oh wow! never heard about that... but y did u ask they to put no trading on u? nonetheless it's good to know ur back and healthy Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature