`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman redemptions

Bowman redemptions
I have a redemption from Bowman Sterling for a Rookie Gold Refractor triple relic of Freddie Freeman. I redeemed it online on March 3 and have yet to receive it. Yesterday I got an e-mail from Topps telling me it was still pending and that I could request a similar value replacement. It books for $25. I don't know what to ask for, so I am asking you guys for suggestions. Any sugestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

RE: Bowman redemptions
You don't get to choose what to ask for. If you opt for replacements they choose what they have and send them to you.

I did very well with my replacements and ended up with 3 cards for 2 redemptions and more value then my original redemptions were for. I also waited over a year lol
Collect Braun, Hamilton, Bautista, Posey, Stanton, Kemp, and Hart
Seral #, RC, GU , and Auto's

Trading. In your favor for auto rc's

Ditto on that. In fact one of my replacement was a triple relic of stras and two other pitchers.

Speaking of Freeman I bought a box of 2010 Sterling and had a redemption card for an auto card of him. I redeemed it in March, and haven`t heard squat. I logged in and checked the status and it states it was shipped, the date it was shipped is listed as Aug 14 of this year. WTF! Is there like one guy working at Topps in charge of redemptions and he works only the 3rd Tuesday of every month
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I redeemed a 2011 BP Manny Machado autograph on 8/30/11 and have yet to receive it. Or maybe I did, and I traded it. I'm really not sure...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I got sick of waiting for 2 manny machardo cards so they sent me 2 topps peak performance autos one was ryan braun the other was nick swisher not to bad i guess.
(06-19-2012, 01:34 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I redeemed a 2011 BP Manny Machado autograph on 8/30/11 and have yet to receive it. Or maybe I did, and I traded it. I'm really not sure...
i got 2 manny autos left they sent them to me in december if you need one lmk.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Last year I was suppose to get a Donovan Tate Auto, I decided to not wait. I got some forgein player, that I couldn get rid of. So I would wait if I was u, I wish I would have.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]