`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred

Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred
After pulling my preferred Durant /10 auto I felt like it wouldn't hurt to try and test my luck again...

ALL are up for grabs

Here's my Elite Break,

[Image: scan19d.jpg]
both /99

[Image: scanek.jpg]
/99 , Robinson is /49

[Image: scan1qr.jpg]
/149

And a wonderful TWO Auto redemptions...

First is a crusades Auto of Anderson Varejao /49, and the second is a passing the torch dual signature (manufactured logo patch) of Mitch Richmond and Monta Ellis /149

...So not bad, but not great either. The Robinson patch is a beaut definitely. So I went on to my 2nd box.

First was the Booklet
[Image: scan2ck.jpg]
#'d 21/125 (Duncan's number)

This was interesting as it was Forward card #1, and I pulled the #2 booklet before (arguably the worst cad in the booklet set, lol) http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4167/...8at655.png

[Image: scan3pr.jpg]

The Parish is nice /49 and the Murphy is /25

And my little mojo redemption...
Hakeem Olajuwon Panini's Choice Award EMERALD (/3!!!!)

Even tho I know the Hakeem auto is awesome for me (I mean, he's basically my childhood hero if I had one) I'm not a big fan of low #'d cards because they just aren't worth as much to me as I know they can be for someone else, but for now I'm excited to receive the card, we'll see what I do with it later. So if you've got any interest in any of these, just let me know.

Also, I don't know if this has been brought up before, but hats off to Panini (feels a bit wrong to say that), but I really like how they have players pictured in the uniform that the gamed used jersey is from (T-Mac in a Rockets auto). I would always get pissed getting t-mac jerseys with him pictured in a Rockets' Uni but the card had a blue patch. Idk, maybe it's just me, but I'm really into it.

What a cool break with old school players, and some Rockets players!
[Image: nvsi7n.png]

RE: Break 2 of the year... 1 Panini Black BoxElite and 1 Preferred
Buckneteer will be interested in the Richmod.. I like the Garnett, parish and Lopez..

htowntigger will be interested in the Hakeem if you are going to deal it.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Yeah I'd love that Mitch!

I'm getting married in 12 days if you're feeling generous :-D

But seriously, I won't be able to trade til I get back from out of the country around July 12 or so, but I'd love to get my hands on that one Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-18-2012, 11:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah I'd love that Mitch!

I'm getting married in 12 days if you're feeling generous :-D

But seriously, I won't be able to trade til I get back from out of the country around July 12 or so, but I'd love to get my hands on that one Smile
lol nice, and congrats man!

I mean I already redeemed it (dunno if that was right thing to do in this situation), and it doesn't seem like Panini has the card ready as it's still pending. So anyways I'll make sure to let you know when it comes, in the mean time...you just have a rad time man Wink

Nice Robinson and Hakeem! Id be somewhat interested. You got lucky with the jerseys matching the teams because not all of them do. Especially in those booklets.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

cool breaks... congrats on the hakeem.. hopefully, you can get a good price for it & get something you want more...

--------------------break-----------------------------

I'm LOOKING FOR:
Andrew Bogut #77 /99 base card..... will pay $12 delivered for it... last card I need for my base set..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Sick break congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-19-2012, 01:39 PM)quavis Wrote: Nice Robinson and Hakeem! Id be somewhat interested. You got lucky with the jerseys matching the teams because not all of them do. Especially in those booklets.
I'll send you a PM shortly about the Robinson, I may be dealing with htowntigger about the Hakeem, but after holding this in my hands...man its freaking awesome. Being a hungry college student sucks.

I don't understand why they would picture players in unis other than their current teams if it wasn't to include their respective jerseys. I've seen a shaq with the Lakers, and a Shaq with the Suns, could be mistaken tho...

Anyways, the Hakeem came and he fits right in with the gang. This is going to be harder to let go than I originally assumed.

[Image: screenshot20120619at251.png]

[Image: screenshot20120619at251.png]

hold up. that was a redemption and you already got it? if so you may be the luckiest guy ever.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]