`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A great, then good, then great Father's Day. :)

A great, then good, then great Father's Day. :)
So, I decided to break the two 2011-12 Panini Past & Present boxes on Friday and was very happy with my breaks. Then Saturday, had a blast going to the LCS (well, 2:10 drive away LCS) and opened some more packs, opened a Father's Day pack (Ovechkin and Musial base cards) and grabbed some singles for the Pistons PC (and some more boxes to store my cards in, 2-5 row 5000ct boxes). Also grabbed two singles (I could afford) for tafster and buck if they need them (PMs sent). Then put my diet on the side by going to CiCi's for dinner. Then yesterday, sat down and reorganized my boxes so they are easier to get to (since I had enough room, I was able to sleeve all of the cards this time), watched the Open (was hoping Tiger would have won), watched the Finals (booooo, Heat suck, lol) and just relaxed. Well this morning, I was checking my mail and found out that because of my post on Panini's Father's Day blog, I am one of like 6 people who will be receiving 5 Father's Day packs. Smile Hopefully I get at least one hit instead of all base cards.

For all of the people who are fathers or spent time with their father, how was your Father's Day weekend?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: A great, then good, then great Father's Day. :)
Nice! Sounds like a fun day!

Mine was pretty chill man. Spent a lot of time with my daughter because my wife was sick. My wife also told me that she would pay for (as a present) my first BGS order. With the June offer I am getting 10 cards graded. I was pretty happy with this. Going to send out my order on Friday or Saturday! Nervous but also excited to see how much cards do!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-18-2012, 03:49 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Mine was pretty chill man. Spent a lot of time with my daughter because my wife was sick. My wife also told me that she would pay for (as a present) my first BGS order. With the June offer I am getting 10 cards graded. I was pretty happy with this. Going to send out my order on Friday or Saturday! Nervous but also excited to see how much cards do!
Congrats man, the first father's day is always special. Smile Can't wait to see what you get in from BGS.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Spent time playing baseball with the kids, which was fun. I keep hoping one these days my wife will buy me some cards...
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Sounds like a great day. Being military and away from home (12 years) now, I haven't spent a Father's Day with my father since then, but a nice phone call did the trick even though it wasn't the same as actually being with him in person...