`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Free Agency Moves and Collecting

Free Agency Moves and Collecting
Which Free Agents that moved from an old team to a new team will you be chasing down or dumping off?

For some reason something tells me to pick up a few Danny Amendola rookies. Just a hunch.

RE: Free Agency Moves and Collecting
Pick up , some nice lamar miller rookies .... the addition of wallace and keller and the loss of bush is gonna give this kid an opportunity to break out..... just need to work on pass protection.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

The Saints have picked up Keenan Lewis, who happens to be from here (O. Perry Walker), and he actually turned down a lot of more lucrative offers to come back home to play. the best card of his I could find was his Football Heroes rookie numbered to 25 autographed, so I picked it up
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

Anyone else?

I'm gonna get at lest one if the autos of the guys we added. Def picking up more millers and tannehills. Need to change my current binder to take out the guys who have left. I don't dump the stuff I have of former players they just go In the proper box .
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(03-17-2013, 09:08 AM)duch2izback Wrote: The Saints have picked up Keenan Lewis, who happens to be from here (O. Perry Walker), and he actually turned down a lot of more lucrative offers to come back home to play. the best card of his I could find was his Football Heroes rookie numbered to 25 autographed, so I picked it up
Lewis is one of my Oregon State guys, I have a couple nice rc's of him!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]