`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Graded Cards Pricing - ?????

Graded Cards Pricing - ?????
OK, I have defended Beckett many times with regards to how they come up with the values that they put in their magazine and Online Guide...you know that they are a reflection of what's going on in the market blah blah blah.

But now I'm questioning what I always believed to be true and just curious about something and would love your thoughts/explanations.

I have found a card in the online guide that show values for BVG 7, BVG 8, BVG 9 but this same card has nothing listed for BVG 7.5 or BVG 8.5. OK, I've seen this before and not thought anythig of it....until now.

I looked up this same card in the population report. Guess what, there are cards in the population report with a 7.5 and 8.5 grade but no cards with 7 or 8. So, if there are no cards with 7 or 8 grades how can they possibly report the going sell price/value of these cards. Also, why if there are 7.5 and 8.5 are there no values there?

I'm confused
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Graded Cards Pricing - ?????
In those cases I just average the 7 and the 8 prices and decide that's the bv for the 7.5.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

RE: Graded Cards Pricing - ?????
question on this as well for example go with a hot topic player right now lebron james. Say you have a book value of $100.00 and you get it graded and say it comes back a spa 10 or bus 10 what would the value be??? is there a formula to come up with a value???? just curious
that should be a psa 10 or bgs 10....how do you come up with a value