`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is This Normal? Topps Archive

Is This Normal? Topps Archive
I have just started collecting again and I haven't gotten a box of cards in 20 years.

So for Father's Day, my wife and kids got me a hobby box of Topps Archive. As I opened the box of 24 packs, I noticed that I did not get a single duplicate in the entire box.

Is this normal?

RE: Is This Normal? Topps Archive
(06-17-2012, 04:34 PM)Scorpio3060 Wrote: I have just started collecting again and I haven't gotten a box of cards in 20 years.

So for Father's Day, my wife and kids got me a hobby box of Topps Archive. As I opened the box of 24 packs, I noticed that I did not get a single duplicate in the entire box.

Is this normal?
sure is Smile
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Topps has gotten better at collation than they were back in the day. Makes it a little easier to put sets together.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

its great isnt it?!?!? Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

It just depends on the product. Collation varies and some boxes are better than others with getting no duplicates. I actually find it pretty rare to get a box without a single duplicate, unless it's a high end box with only a couple packs in it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I got a jumbo box of 2011 Topps series 1 last year, and I noticed the exact same order of cards in different packs, and I don't know how many Scott Hairstons I got...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)