`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Jordan Card Question?

RE: Michael Jordan Card Question?
great card! It has no POP in the 10's. Must be nice to have one that's the perfect card.

I put the card on Ebay if anyone is Interested. Its up for $40 dollars Starting an has 3 days left until it ends. I think its a fair price considering its a fairly rare card. 1 time deal so if you miss it this time you might not get another chance. Be a good card to have.

Whats up guys there is 1 day an 2 hours left on the Michael Jordan RC13 Die cut card so go check it out on ebay an put a bid on it. Thanks.

Well the auction ending today an the Michael Jordan Die Cut sold for $40 dollars. Congrats

did you label the Card at near mint and had the Photo of it in a one touch holder? If so i hope the Buyer is happy with it because im not sure i would have been. You might have an Unhappy buyer on your hands

I didn't list the card in NM bud. An I sent him upclose pics of the edges an told him there was whiteing around them. He seen everything. I make sure.

aight i must have been looking at a different Auction then my bad. i was just looking at Completed auctions on Ebay for that card and the one i saw for $40 was listed at NM and the pic on the Auction was in a One Touch Holder.

Nah I don't think it was mine. I put mine as Good but Idk. Any how I sent him pics an close ups an told him what I seen. But thanks for letting me know

Congrats on the sale. For me, the damage to the corners was to heavey.

This is the listing. You can Clearly see the damage and is listed well...Congrats

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc
(06-16-2012, 06:16 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: did you label the Card at near mint and had the Photo of it in a one touch holder? If so i hope the Buyer is happy with it because im not sure i would have been. You might have an Unhappy buyer on your hands
I would of been not a happy person if it was listed MN and I picked it up.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

I collect cards but I thought the card was in ok shape. Those corners really matter on a card. Doesn't matter if its bent or scratched everyone wants those corners sharp lol. Which is fine an I understand. I just figure there are other cards out there with a lot of damage but they sell for a S*** ton lol. But its all good