`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blank Backs

Blank Backs
I have 8 Topps 1987 Football Cards with blank backs. Mark Gastineau is probably worth the most of these cards. My issue: are these errors or cut from somewhere? Plus, I cannot find a value listed for these cards. The fronts look exactly like the regular card, the back is brown / gray cardboard. Please help.

RE: Blank Backs
maybe box backs?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I considred that however I can find nothing anywhere to match the idea. There are box bottoms for that particular year but they are labled as such. Also, these cards were not cut after the fact, the are precise as the cards they represent.

theyre just printing flaws. blank backs are really common from that era, due to overproduction

Are these cards worth anything as error cards? Is there a specific place to find errors or just errors where a name or team name is wrong?

these are not error cards, just printing flaws. unless you happen upon someone that collects oddball cards of that players, they are considered flawed, thus worth less

(06-17-2012, 10:04 AM)ShawnJ Wrote: Are these cards worth anything as error cards? Is there a specific place to find errors or just errors where a name or team name is wrong?
They might sell for $1 or $2 each on ebay.