Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semi OT: 3 packs of Father's Day packs....pretty darn good

Semi OT: 3 packs of Father's Day packs....pretty darn good
Hello all,

I was curious as to what I would get in the packs, thought I would show them off so anyone looking to get a pack or two would know what you might find. Had to buy Hockey packs to get'em, but did well with those as well.

All are for trade.
Thx, Art
[Image: elitefathersday010.jpg]
[Image: elitefathersday012.jpg]
Darvish to #ed 426/499 Durant #ed 3/5
[Image: elitefathersday009.jpg]
[Image: elitefathersday008.jpg]

RE: Semi OT: 3 packs of Father's Day packs....pretty darn good
Love the Seguin as a Bruin fan.. You did great.. congrats on the Durant

(06-16-2012, 10:23 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Love the Seguin as a Bruin fan.. You did great.. congrats on the Durant
Thx. I am torn on the Durant....sell it or trade it now during the finals or try and find the other 4 cards and go from there....tough call.

(06-16-2012, 10:58 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Thx. I am torn on the Durant....sell it or trade it now during the finals or try and find the other 4 cards and go from there....tough call.
Give it to me LOL

you do have a Tough choice on your hands. If you dont collect basketball i would say either try to trade it for what you collect or Sell it.

IF you sell it keep your eye on the Finals try to have your auction end when finals ends if OKC wins. They Durant Hype will be thru the Roof if especially if he win Finals MVP

Believe me that thought has crossed my mind. OKC wins and Durant is the MVP I could get $75 to $100 I think pretty easily. MVP or not I am not keeping it, I just collect RC's.

(06-16-2012, 11:12 PM)ahvjr Wrote: Believe me that thought has crossed my mind. OKC wins and Durant is the MVP I could get $75 to $100 I think pretty easily. MVP or not I am not keeping it, I just collect RC's.
You might be a little low there on you price, I had a Kobe /10 that someone bought from me and resold it mid season for $120... I personally would ask $150 BIN on the durant and you would probably get it

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(06-17-2012, 08:26 AM)p18mann Wrote: You might be a little low there on you price, I had a Kobe /10 that someone bought from me and resold it mid season for $120... I personally would ask $150 BIN on the durant and you would probably get it
I would think your number is closer to value than mine. If named Mvp that certainly would help my cause.

And a funny side note...your card is 3/5 and his Jersey number is 35, that could be a ebay 1/1.....LOL

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(06-17-2012, 08:41 AM)p18mann Wrote: And a funny side note...your card is 3/5 and his Jersey number is 35, that could be a ebay 1/1.....LOL
yup, I saw that right away. I know I always hate when sellers use the ebay 1/1 but.....???? 1/1 does draw buyers in.

NICE! I would agree $75-$100. I had a MJ/Lebron duals 1/5 and only got $120.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]