`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most important Rondo rookie card?

RE: What is the most important Rondo rookie card?
Ya BCCG is a Beckett Grading service but the Standards arent as good as BGS..a BCCG 10 could end up being a BGS 10 or maybe a BGS 8..

If you want to go for it go for it you will prob get it cheaper then a BGS. I would say if you get it cheap enough go for it you can always send it to BGS to get re-graded.
Did some Searching

9.5 BGS graded sold for $100
9.0 BGS sold for $75
Ungraded sold for around $50

Even saw a BCCG 10 sold for $68(prob the one your looking at)

I would say if you can get it for around $60 go for it any higher just wait for a BGS 8.5 or higher to come along.

(06-15-2012, 12:12 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Ya BCCG is a Beckett Grading service but the Standards arent as good as BGS..a BCCG 10 could end up being a BGS 10 or maybe a BGS 8..

If you want to go for it go for it you will prob get it cheaper then a BGS. I would say if you get it cheap enough go for it you can always send it to BGS to get re-graded.
Did some Searching

9.5 BGS graded sold for $100
9.0 BGS sold for $75
Ungraded sold for around $50

Even saw a BCCG 10 sold for $68(prob the one your looking at)

I would say if you can get it for around $60 go for it any higher just wait for a BGS 8.5 or higher to come along.
Is a PSA grade as good as a BGS? I know anything other than those two isn't so good, but is PSA inferior to BGS?

(06-16-2012, 07:47 PM)Jade88 Wrote: Is a PSA grade as good as a BGS? I know anything other than those two isn't so good, but is PSA inferior to BGS?
PSA isnt inferior to BGS. people have preferences for one or the other. PSA seems to be more popular with set collectors and vintage folks. BGS seems more popular with modern cards.

saying that, it isnt a hard and fast rule. some folks like PSA, some folks like BGS

i personally like the BGS case - thick, more durable, fits in boxes better