`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ok I am confused

RE: Ok I am confused
Sounds to me like that person doesn't want to trade those cards.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(06-15-2012, 02:30 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Thats just it though I offered the Players he wants based on the Values of the cards I want equal too or even matched individually. So its not me offering him junk or players he doesn't collect like your story pointed out. Its me offering stuff he's asking for just that he wants it to be worth More. He's even stated that he needed a few things from the stuff I offered but that it isn't high dollar "Enough". Its like a Stefan Lefors card he has. Bv $50 offered him a $75 Jordan for it (that he needed). He wants $300 cash (What he paid for it in 2005) or $500 bv jordan Since its "rare". I mean to each their own but come on......
Well, if he is expecting to get what he paid for it 7 yrs ago, then he will be holding onto his cards for a long time. That is a different situation than I thought it was. If he doesn't want to trade even-steven, he will find he is a lonelty trader.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-15-2012, 12:24 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: So I found a Trader with these cards:
2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold #125 Eddie George
2002 Absolute Memorabilia Ground Hoggs Gold #GH2 Eddie George
1998 Playoff Contenders Leather Red #95 Eddie George
1998 Topps Stars Bronze #90 Eddie George
Attributes: S# /8799
1998 Topps Stars Gold #90 Eddie George
Attributes: S# /1999
1998 Topps Stars Silver #90 Eddie George
Attributes: S# /3999

So I wrote interested in these. What do you need in Trade for them. His answer was :
I am only trading for jerry rice, lebron james and michael jordan high end.

Now I know the Mirror gold is around $40ish but the rest is low end stuff. But isn't expecting High End of those 3 players a little high in expectations?

I did ask him if he would take cards in the same Price range and he stated this:
No I will not. I am ONLY looking for high end cards of those 3 players.

Of Course this is the guy that wanted $300 for a Stefan lefors Card. So maybe I am just looking at the wrong trader
I'm pretty sure that if you had a $500.00 Michael Jordan card, he would want to give you a buttload of 10-20 dollar cards in trade. His aspect on trading is kinda warped.
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

send him a lopsided trade in your favor, with a comment, "does this seem like something you would do? no? so why would you expect me to?"

Sorry - just pm me next time - don't air out your frustrations on the boards. My Cards would easily grade 8.5 or better - so bring it. I need top dolla!

And - Stefan Leflor is the next Tom Brady.... So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, sucka!

Trades REJECTED!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(06-15-2012, 06:49 PM)all day baby Wrote: Well, if he is expecting to get what he paid for it 7 yrs ago, then he will be holding onto his cards for a long time. That is a different situation than I thought it was. If he doesn't want to trade even-steven, he will find he is a lonelty trader.
Oh yeah this guy was something else he finally said he was going to block me because I was mean. He said that because I told him the cards he had weren't worth $100 sv. Oh well.
(06-15-2012, 06:49 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I'm pretty sure that if you had a $500.00 Michael Jordan card, he would want to give you a buttload of 10-20 dollar cards in trade. His aspect on trading is kinda warped.
I agree. One of those My stuff is gold and your stuff will always be junk traders
(06-15-2012, 07:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: send him a lopsided trade in your favor, with a comment, "does this seem like something you would do? no? so why would you expect me to?"
I tried that he said I was being Unfair
(06-15-2012, 08:13 PM)ugameck Wrote: Sorry - just pm me next time - don't air out your frustrations on the boards. My Cards would easily grade 8.5 or better - so bring it. I need top dolla!

And - Stefan Leflor is the next Tom Brady.... So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, sucka!

Trades REJECTED!
Heck Yeah Man Stefan LeFors is Awesome. Sure he hasn't played in 3 years and is coaching High school football. But that just means his Arm is rested. Yeah baby I now have to give him $1000 in Sv for that $50 bv card huh....
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

The Great thing about card collecting is there is always someone else who has what your looking for(unless its a 1/1 of course). If this guy wants to hold those cards Hostage then move on it might take you a little longer to find the cards again but you will.