`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Golden Moment Die Cuts Gold Parallels?

2012 Topps Golden Moment Die Cuts Gold Parallels?
I finally pulled a card from the Golden Giveaway Code Cards, #GMDC88 David Ortiz. But mine is from the GM Gold Parallel Series. Here on Beckett, I can only find values for the base series. About what percentage more will the Gold Parallel add to the value?

I haven't requested it to be sent yet because I'd like to trade for a Cardinal...but the only trade offers I find are for 1 Base card for my 1 Gold Parallel...and not a Cardinal (just my luck, lol). I don't want to accept a trade for a Base Series card until I have an idea how much more the Gold Parallels bring. Any help or pointers is much appreciated, thanks!

P.S. I have searched all offers requesting my card and there are several offers, some offering multiple base cards...but I am unable to accept any of these for some reason, anyone know why?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 2012 Topps Golden Moment Die Cuts Gold Parallels?
avg. base sells for $5 abg. gold sells for $40-50.
they are #'d/99
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Not sure. I see accept and deny buttons. Try a different computer or another browser. Update whatever you are using (IE9, Firefox 13, Google Chrome, etc.)
You know you can start offers to get the card you do want instead of waiting for someone else.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Oh my! So definitely do not accept any of those 1 Base card offers, lol! Thank you kindly! I didn't realize they were #/99. Very good to know.

An yes, I have started several offers for the Cardinals cards from the Gold Parallel series. I do generally know how to use the site, it's only when I click the link "Browse all public offers" and then select "request" and type in Ortiz. It brings up all the results including Base, GP, and the 1/1. It is under these results when I do not see the "Accept" or "Deny"...for those offers requesting the card I have, that is. (Of course I couldn't accept offers for the Base or 1/1). I might try again on my desktop to see if that changes anything, thanks.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports