`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Quest Complete.

Stupid Quest Complete.
About 18 months ago I bought one of those $4.99 rack packs from Target with 100 older cards because I was bored and sometimes it's fun to sort through the junk. I got 7 or 8 cards from the 1990 Topps K-Mart set.

A few weeks later I bought another pack and got yet more K-Mart cards.

I started to wonder if I could complete the 33 card set simply by buying these packs of garbage. I started buying a pack a week.

I now have thousands of common cards in a box that probably aren't worth sorting. But, as of last night, that elusive card #33 is in my possession.

Sure. I could have just bought a case of these unopened sets from eBay for nothin'. But this was kind of fun.

Somebody stop me before I decide to be the only person in the world with all 33 cards graded as 10's.

RE: Stupid Quest Complete.
Go for it! lol

I got one last week. Didn't know it was going to be 'older' cards. I think the best part about them were the K-mart cards too. I got a relic card that it said 1 in 14 or 1 in 8 packs have. I think it BVs for $3 :p
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Every once in a while when I'm at the dollar store I buy a few of the pre-package of 30 for a buck (10 baseball 10 football and 10 basketball) or the 15 hockey for a buck. Not major finds but I was suprised a few times (Jeter Minor league card, a couple of nobody relics or serial numbered). For a buck why not go through crap now and then sometimes It turns out.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!