`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone Noticed on 2012 Topps Series 2?

Has anyone Noticed on 2012 Topps Series 2?
I opened a box of 2012 Topps Series 2 and got 5 Cut Above die cut cards and everyone of them has the top right hand corner creased or chipped. Was just wondering if theres a problem with them or if this is how t hey are supposed to be.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

RE: Has anyone Noticed on 2012 Topps Series 2?
(06-14-2012, 07:03 PM)totally sports Wrote: I opened a box of 2012 Topps Series 2 and got 5 Cut Above die cut cards and everyone of them has the top right hand corner creased or chipped. Was just wondering if theres a problem with them or if this is how t hey are supposed to be.
I don't have any with that problem.

Mine were not bent or damaged. I picked a jumbo box out of a case 2 minutes after the UPS truck delivered them.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

OK Thanks I guess I have to get ahold of Topps.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

A few I saw on ebay seemed to have dings on them. Seems like the type of card that would be very prone to that
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I've gotten 4 so far in packs and none of them were damaged but they are a pain in the arse to get into a sleeve or top loader without messing them up. Seems like this would be a really good set to try and get completed and graded.