`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best present(s) I could ask for

The best present(s) I could ask for
So, I graduated with my bachelor's degree this past semester and my wife took me to Yankee Stadium this past saturday for a Subway Series game (she's a mets fan). My wife got me yankee gear, an autographed jeter ball (my favorite yankee) and 2nd base from the game. I just wanted to share a kick ***** experience I had thanks to my wife.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: The best present(s) I could ask for
As a huge Yanks fan I got say SWEET.

you and me both bud....it was a fantastic game, and as the post read on monday, KaBROOM!!!
(06-13-2012, 10:14 PM)drumrun Wrote: As a huge Yanks fan I got say SWEET.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-13-2012, 10:10 PM)ft28jags Wrote: So, I graduated with my bachelor's degree this past semester and my wife took me to Yankee Stadium this past saturday for a Subway Series game (she's a mets fan). My wife got me yankee gear, an autographed jeter ball (my favorite yankee) and 2nd base from the game. I just wanted to share a kick ***** experience I had thanks to my wife.
wow that's crazy cool.... I hope my future wife will like baseball!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

i'd like my current and only wife to like baseball (she believe 3 innings for a game should be the rule) She roots for the mets and goes with me because she knows I love it and if we have friends go with us, she's usually good about staying, but she actually likes basketball and HATES football
(06-13-2012, 10:35 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: wow that's crazy cool.... I hope my future wife will like baseball!
My Flickr

(06-13-2012, 10:40 PM)ft28jags Wrote: i'd like my current and only wife to like baseball (she believe 3 innings for a game should be the rule) She roots for the mets and goes with me because she knows I love it and if we have friends go with us, she's usually good about staying, but she actually likes basketball and HATES football
that's weird... all the girls around here hate baseball and love football!!!! and I'm also the only sox fan around here lol
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

You are a lucky fella!

Wow, I would love to have a game-used base!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

we live in CO and both of us are from different parts of NY. She hates fantasy football more then actual football!! Basketball is her sport and no comment on sox Smile
(06-13-2012, 10:52 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: that's weird... all the girls around here hate baseball and love football!!!! and I'm also the only sox fan around here lol

you'll get no argument from me on that
(06-13-2012, 11:28 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: You are a lucky fella!

right now, the challenge is trying to figure out how to display it properly.
(06-14-2012, 01:34 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Wow, I would love to have a game-used base!
My Flickr

Wow nice present! I was just at Turner Field watching the Yankees but I haven't been to new Yankees stadium. I want to go.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball