`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts

RE: 2009-10 Upper Deck, Needing Inserts
If you can put up $20, you'll be set for the whole year by having full access to Organize (unlimited cards in your Organize). You don't actually have to pay for the OPG if you don't care about pricing. It makes trading a little more difficult because you don't know what the values are, but if you're doing it for set needs or PC needs, then it shouldn't be too big of an issue. However, if you can afford $9 a month, then I suggest going with just the Basketball OPG if that's what you have most of. Either way, I do believe it's worth it because there are great traders here and it's an excellent way to keep track of your cards and what your needs/wants are.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-25-2012, 01:53 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: If you can put up $20, you'll be set for the whole year by having full access to Organize (unlimited cards in your Organize). You don't actually have to pay for the OPG if you don't care about pricing. It makes trading a little more difficult because you don't know what the values are, but if you're doing it for set needs or PC needs, then it shouldn't be too big of an issue. However, if you can afford $9 a month, then I suggest going with just the Basketball OPG if that's what you have most of. Either way, I do believe it's worth it because there are great traders here and it's an excellent way to keep track of your cards and what your needs/wants are.
I think $20 for the year and $9 a month is reasonable... Few more blog posts and I'm there. Y'all check me out on BobcatsPlanet.com, I'm BigCatBobcat.

Ok, I signed up and I'm working on it. Damn it. Spending more money....