Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opinions on grading please help!
Big Grin 
Opinions on grading please help!
I usually don't get cards graded but because there's a special june offer, I thought why not. The viciedo and hultzen I am kind of unsure about because the viciedo have perfect corners, edges and centering, but has some minor surface scratches and one ding. The hultzen has 2 tiny dings and centering which I am not sure about. Here are the scans: Please give suggestions on all of them!
[Image: SCAN0009-1.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0010.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0013.jpg]
The ding is a little low and left of the rc logo:
[Image: SAM_1050.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0014.jpg]
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Opinions on grading please help!
almost looks like the best one is the Hultzen. Rest are all OC or have too many flaws to reach 9.5.

(06-13-2012, 08:30 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: almost looks like the best one is the Hultzen. Rest are all OC or have too many flaws to reach 9.5.
even the peavy?

Revolving signature

IMHO Peavy is off center top 55% to 45% and left 55% to right 45% depending on edges and surface probably going to get a 9. still nice looking cards....
X

(06-13-2012, 09:23 PM)jasonmj Wrote: IMHO Peavy is off center top 55% to 45% and left 55% to right 45% depending on edges and surface probably going to get a 9. still nice looking cards....
the corners and edges are pristine. so maybe I could get a 9.5?

Revolving signature

The peavy looks pretty OC to me
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

The left edge of the Sale looks flawed. Could be the scan though. The only one I personally would send in is the Hultzen.
You might get lucky with the Peavy.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

The Peavy could get a 9.5 if it gets a couple of 10 subs for corners and edges. Otherwise 9 overall.

(06-14-2012, 04:52 AM)Haze28 Wrote: The left edge of the Sale looks flawed. Could be the scan though. The only one I personally would send in is the Hultzen.
You might get lucky with the Peavy.
yeah for some reason the scan of the sale made the whole left side look like it's chipped.

Revolving signature

(06-13-2012, 08:30 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: almost looks like the best one is the Hultzen. Rest are all OC or have too many flaws to reach 9.5.
The Hultzen even looks OC to me.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!