`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does this mean?

What does this mean?
When I am filling out the submission form, it asks for "declared value". What does this mean? And value of what?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: What does this mean?
(06-13-2012, 09:44 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: When I am filling out the submission form, it asks for "declared value". What does this mean? And value of what?
It is for Insurance purposes. It's the value that you're assigning to the card. I just always put what I Paid for the card.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-13-2012, 10:15 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It is for Insurance purposes. It's the value that you're assigning to the card. I just always put what I Paid for the card.
thanks!
(06-13-2012, 10:15 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It is for Insurance purposes. It's the value that you're assigning to the card. I just always put what I Paid for the card.
but I am also confused about something else. the june offer is $7 a card for 20 day return. when I added one card, it says invoice is $29. how is this possible?

Revolving signature

(06-13-2012, 10:32 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: thanks!
but I am also confused about something else. the june offer is $7 a card for 20 day return. when I added one card, it says invoice is $29. how is this possible?
That could be shipping to BGS and shipping back to you. Plus Insurance.

(06-13-2012, 11:03 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: That could be shipping to BGS and shipping back to you. Plus Insurance.
oh! so does that mean that I don't actually have to pay to ship to them?

Revolving signature

(06-13-2012, 11:48 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: oh! so does that mean that I don't actually have to pay to ship to them?
You do have to pay to ship to them. I said shipping to them and back to you, plus Insurance. I'm sorry for the confusion.

(06-13-2012, 11:52 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: You do have to pay to ship to them. I said shipping to them and back to you, plus Insurance. I'm sorry for the confusion.
oh ok that makes more sense Big Grin thanks for the help!

Revolving signature

(06-13-2012, 12:01 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: oh ok that makes more sense Big Grin thanks for the help!
No problem. I'm just glad that I could help.