`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from vacation, new week, BUCKET and THREAD UPDATED and ready for more trades

RE: Back from vacation, new week, BUCKET and THREAD UPDATED and ready for more trades
im interested in all matt ryan and cam newton cards...lemme no what u have left...
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

RE: Back from vacation, new week, BUCKET and THREAD UPDATED and ready for more trades
open offer sent
(06-14-2012, 06:18 PM)th3coroner Wrote: im interested in all matt ryan and cam newton cards...lemme no what u have left...
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

one trade in the books and ready for more
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Morning to all
My Flickr

lmk what u need for the brown--org should be up to date. have traded a few out of PB

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

Hey Mike I'll take a look tonight when I get on the computer and see if I can find something that we can work with
(06-15-2012, 11:18 AM)mpekar Wrote: lmk what u need for the brown--org should be up to date. have traded a few out of PB
My Flickr

Pms and offers returned
My Flickr

morning to all
My Flickr

first trade of the day done...next?
My Flickr

(06-16-2012, 09:33 AM)ft28jags Wrote: first trade of the day done...next?
Thanks again for an easy deal!