`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
isnt this nice?

RE: isnt this nice?
(06-12-2012, 12:09 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: lol that is my favorite in fights "scrub cards"
who gives a flip...collect who you like/want
its not a contest. Smile
it sure is a contest...Smile I want them ALL... people need to stop buying cards of my PC player starting TODAY...

(06-12-2012, 12:35 PM)slotman11 Wrote: it sure is a contest...Smile I want them ALL... people need to stop buying cards of my PC player starting TODAY...
Yeah, ummm...I'm gonna need $50 more for that Shipley we discussed....someone else might buy it... Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(06-12-2012, 12:35 PM)slotman11 Wrote: it sure is a contest...Smile I want them ALL... people need to stop buying cards of my PC player starting TODAY...
Well maybe if you didn't change your name. Who do you think you are? Ochocinqo?

PS did you ever send me those patches

Im a secret shipley collector

(06-12-2012, 12:39 PM)monsterx Wrote: Yeah, ummm...I'm gonna need $50 more that Shipley we discussed....someone else might buy it... Smile
meh... you should GIVE me that scrub card for FREE... no one wants his crap...Smile

(06-12-2012, 12:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Im a secret shipley collector
Not anymore Smile Outta the closet, lol! I'm a secret Ricky Williams collector Smile
(06-12-2012, 12:41 PM)slotman11 Wrote: meh... you should GIVE me that scrub card for FREE... no one wants his crap...Smile
Hahaha, I seriously was about to....and then I bought $180 worth of cards!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(06-12-2012, 12:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Im a secret shipley collector
No way, you too?

(06-12-2012, 12:39 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Well maybe if you didn't change your name. Who do you think you are? Ochocinco?

PS did you ever send me those patches
had to... the other name made no sense, plus that name is my son's account now anyway... if he ever uses it...

I need to send the patches out asap... sorry, been a tad busy... will push them out for the weekend...

(06-12-2012, 11:34 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Oh shut it, we all know you started this!
no, it's you and your stupid abbreviations! how the bleep are we supposed to know if you arent even making fun us with texty language acronyms!

(06-12-2012, 12:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: no, it's you and your stupid abbreviations! how the bleep are we supposed to know if you arent even making fun us with texty language acronyms!
DO I even know you?!