`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm Putting My '12 Bowman Cards Away and noticed something....

So I'm Putting My '12 Bowman Cards Away and noticed something....
1. Dante Bichette Jr. #BP99 - Is it supposed to say "1st Bowman Card" in silver foil like all the other Prospect cards? Because mine just says "Bowman" in the upper left hand corner. I'm not saying it holds a bit more value but is this a stupid printing error again or is this not his 1st Bowman card?

2. I have 2 Yu Darvish cards (1 base, 1 gold) and I have 3, yes 3 Brett Lawrie cards >.< wtf...

Oh the fun of finally packaging all the cards into boxes.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: So I'm Putting My '12 Bowman Cards Away and noticed something....
Bichette had a card in the 2011 Bowman draft set.
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

(06-11-2012, 11:18 PM)the hall Wrote: Bichette had a card in the 2011 Bowman draft set.
Ah thank you! I was wondering why he only had the Bowman foil stamp. Appreciate the info and clarification for me! Thanks!

Fitzy, you going to Cleveland at all this weekend to see the buccos?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(06-12-2012, 12:40 AM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Fitzy, you going to Cleveland at all this weekend to see the buccos?
I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I really wanted to go but with my work schedule I don't think I'll be able to.

I can always get free tickets to home games though! Big Grin I know the Media Relations Manager for the Buccos personally Smile

(06-12-2012, 01:23 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I really wanted to go but with my work schedule I don't think I'll be able to.

I can always get free tickets to home games though! Big Grin I know the Media Relations Manager for the Buccos personally Smile
seriously on the free tickets? where are the seats? we might have to work something out, as I travel to Pitts quite frequently to watch ballgames

jim

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]