`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 Contenders Auto Rookie Tickets

RE: 2011 Contenders Auto Rookie Tickets
Still buying. I have had a few veteran members step up. What about the rest of you? Nobody has some Contenders they want to get rid of. $1500 in Paypal. Let me know

i have about 35-40 contenders.. should be in my org.. you can look if you want and lmk.. my computer is being dumb in loading the org in general right now.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(06-14-2012, 11:50 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: i have about 35-40 contenders.. should be in my org.. you can look if you want and lmk.. my computer is being dumb in loading the org in general right now.
Offer sent

which ones do you need? do you have a list somewhere?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-14-2012, 03:04 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: which ones do you need? do you have a list somewhere?
Yes in my org. I need some of the SP's still and a few variations. It shows what I have.

(06-14-2012, 03:34 PM)slydevil75 Wrote: Yes in my org. I need some of the SP's still and a few variations. It shows what I have.
so the list in your org is what you have? because none of them are marked as haves....only a list of cards there...its says 280 casrd in the folder
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(06-14-2012, 05:20 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: so the list in your org is what you have? because none of them are marked as haves....only a list of cards there...its says 280 casrd in the folder
It says I have 90 of the autos. I checked your ORG and you didn't have any listed