`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 Packs of Past and Present, 1 Pack of Preferred (Nasty)

17 Packs of Past and Present, 1 Pack of Preferred (Nasty)
This is the first time ive opened wax in a few months, I had to go to the LCS to get some supplies, there was a box of past and present with 3 packs missing out of it, so I opened those, and there was an opended box of preferred, the booklet was crap so i thought there might be something decent left in the packs, the owner showed me the packs and picked up one and said that it had the diecut auto in it, so i tried that pack. All are for trade except the kobe, its 49/49. Ill hold of on redeeming the redemptions incase anyone wants them. i love the look and feel of past and present, kudos to panini, very nice designs, and the fireworks set is one of my favorite low end insert sets, very nicely done. I also pulled 2 bread for life, these are suppose to be one per box and have decent bv, i pulled a patrick ewing and pete maravich.
[Image: IMG_0001-19.jpg]
[Image: IMG-14.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: 17 Packs of Past and Present, 1 Pack of Preferred (Nasty)
If your welling to trade the Redemptions i would have interest but not sure i could give up Equal BV for it..

would you sell any kobe autos?!?

bills, i understand where youre coming from, but the only 2 i could find that have sold on ebay have sold for $34 and $51, what kind of value are you putting on it? and william, i will more then likely not sell any of the kobes, you are more then welcome to pm me with offers.

Phew, you didn't pull a Breakout AU I need. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-11-2012, 04:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: bills, i understand where youre coming from, but the only 2 i could find that have sold on ebay have sold for $34 and $51, what kind of value are you putting on it? and william, i will more then likely not sell any of the kobes, you are more then welcome to pm me with offers.
Honestly im not sure. the thing is they are hot now because its something new but i dont think it will retain there Value's i think after the draft is complete and when they start shipping the cards they will be in the 10-15 range which is why im hestiant to give up equal BV.. i would prob be wiling to give $20-30 BV depending on the cards involved..

For Pick 6, I think you're looking at possibly Barnes, Drummond, Perry Jones III, etc. And this is a Non-AU card that you'll be getting. So I would say $20 is about right.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-11-2012, 05:24 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: For Pick 6, I think you're looking at possibly Barnes, Drummond, Perry Jones III, etc. And this is a Non-AU card that you'll be getting. So I would say $20 is about right.
Any idea what the Print run on these cards will be? I know Panini is putting thme in like 3 or 4 of there products but i havent seen a print run

totally understand bills, and if i still have the card when it is selling for 15, ill trade it at that price. has panini come out and state that these cards wont be autoed?

(06-11-2012, 05:37 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: totally understand bills, and if i still have the card when it is selling for 15, ill trade it at that price. has panini come out and state that these cards wont be autoed?
Yes they arent Auto'd

Heres an article about the Redemptions from Panini

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2012/...-programs/