`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT -- Quick eBay selling question

OT -- Quick eBay selling question
When I search for Sam Bradford autos, I keep getting this one seller's auctions in my search results, but none of them are Bradfords. In fact, he has like 30 or so 2010 Five Star Jahvid Best and C.J. Spiller autos. But "Sam Bradford" does not appear in the auction text at all.

Isn't there a selling option that forces your auctions to show up in ANY search result, or something like that?
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: OT -- Quick eBay selling question
I just typed "Sam Bradford Auto" in the search bar and got 416 results all of which were Bradford.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I Know when you list a card they have item specifics where they can add names teams card companies things like that he could possibly have Bradford in there in one of the name sections but you will not see it in the listing but will come up if you search for Bradford
Photobucket

(06-10-2012, 09:44 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I Know when you list a card they have item specifics where they can add names teams card companies things like that he could possibly have Bradford in there in one of the name sections but you will not see it in the listing but will come up if you search for Bradford
Except those show up in the auction.
(06-10-2012, 09:44 PM)branesergen Wrote: I just typed "Sam Bradford Auto" in the search bar and got 416 results all of which were Bradford.
My search -- 2010 sam bradford (auto,autograph) -(case,box,pack)
gets 474 results, including several Spillers and Bests from one specific seller

You are already missed

I just got - 329 results found for
2010 sam bradford (auto,autograph) -(case,box,pac...
lol
Manning PC

Oh, did you search ALL categories or just one of the sportscards categories? Include search in the descriptions?

You are already missed

99* National Treasure Base Auto/Patches' of Sam Bradford, Tim Tebow, Colt McCoy, Ryan Mathews, CJ Spiller, etc.
Its in his description.
Manning PC