`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's been a while

It's been a while
How we doing everyone? It's been a longg time. I was out of the hobby for a few years but trying to get back into it a little bit again! My tradelist is not updated I will be doing that in the next day or so. I sold off almost all my trade items a few years ago the hobby just didn't intrest me and it seemed to be getting worse and worse towards the business end..I am still looking for the usual suspects Patrick Roy's I don't have Montreal Canadiens to a certain point & Young Guns! I won't be doing alot right away as I don't have much to trade at this time..But I needed to come back and do a little bit as I did miss the hobby and the people on the boards that I have dealt with..Hope everyone has a great day I'll peek in later tonight maybe i'll get some of my things set back up!

RE: It's been a while
Welcomoe back!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Welcome back to the forums.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

welcome back

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Welcome back...I have lots of YG and extra Roy FT.

Do you have any duplicate Roy cards FT?
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Thanks everyone! I will be updating my tradeables soon and I might have some Roy dups for trade..I'll be on tomorrow sometime and get working on updating everything

I've got some extra Roys and definitely some young guns as well. Would love to trade when you're up and running. Thanks

(06-10-2012, 10:21 PM)habs1909 Wrote: Thanks everyone! I will be updating my tradeables soon and I might have some Roy dups for trade..I'll be on tomorrow sometime and get working on updating everything
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.