`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded/ungraded card displays at Lowes (sort of)

Graded/ungraded card displays at Lowes (sort of)
I've been looking for ways to display my cards with wallhanging units. Finally decided to go to Lowes. For very few dollars I was able to make these displays. All it takes is a couple of pieces of 2'x4' particle board, a few pieces of 1/2" casing bead, a few pieces of FRP trim, super glue, tacks and flat black paint. Very inexpensive.

[Image: 100_0935.jpg]
[Image: 100_0933.jpg]
[Image: 100_0938.jpg]
[Image: 100_0937.jpg]
[Image: 100_0936.jpg]
[Image: 100_0939.jpg]

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

RE: Graded/ungraded card displays at Lowes (sort of)
I hope you have some kind of sheet or something to put over the displays. The sun/light can cause fading damage to cards and signatures!

Very cool. Along with David's comment, though, I only display a few cards, calls, etc. at a time now. Even what seems like almost no light can do some serious damage if given time. Just shuffle them through occasionally, and you should be just great, however.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(06-10-2012, 04:36 PM)davidanthony2k Wrote: I hope you have some kind of sheet or something to put over the displays. The sun/light can cause fading damage to cards and signatures!
Thanks for the advise. The room is strictly the Mancave with the shades drawn and the light off. I was just trying to get enough light to take some pics. Looks like I need to change the mb or pixels (or whatever it's called) on the camera if I want to post with any clarity.

It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

Sweet Display's! The cards are beyond sweet! Love the Moustakas gold especially..