`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail call

Mail call
Not much incoming this week. Received 3 packages. Thank you to all for these great additions.

From Randi (rayeates) this one is for trade;

[Image: Scan0014.jpg]

From Duane (powelldu)

[Image: Scan0013-1.jpg]

From Phil (phildo37)

[Image: Scan0012-2.jpg]

These are my whales since they are getting harder to find. I am trying to do the whole Auto & memorabilia set. Thanks alot to Phil for these.

[Image: Scan0011-2.jpg]

All comments are welcomed. And if anyone has these franchises drop me a line.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Mail call
Love those 04-05 ITG memorabilia cards. They got me back into collecting. I have 94 of the 97 Flyers cards for the set.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(06-10-2012, 10:43 AM)dam1057 Wrote: Love those 04-05 ITG memorabilia cards. They got me back into collecting. I have 94 of the 97 Flyers cards for the set.
Yes you cannot go wrong with this set. Most of the GU'd are HOFers or Stars for thier respective teams.

[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-10-2012, 10:58 AM)mq13 Wrote: Yes you cannot go wrong with this set. Most of the GU'd are HOFers or Stars for thier respective teams.
and a lot of great swatches too! Glad they made it safely. I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out the for the ones I have left
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Killer wings pick ups!
Beckett Banner

Wow awesome stuff!!

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Amazing stuff, Mark! That Hall looks insignificant compared to all of the amazing HoF GU! Congrats on the great haul!

Randi

great pick ups congrats on your trades
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)