`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why MMA is better than boxing.

RE: This is why MMA is better than boxing.
(06-11-2012, 08:30 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: blah blah. no one wants to hear you at all. get off the boards man.
Still waiting my guess is though you act tough you never going to give me the area you live as you don't want to chance getting beat. As I said before just like the other post you started it and all I ask is to either step up and get ready next year when I get back to the states or leave my post alone. I never said nothing to you in what almost 2 months and make an open discussion post which I am allowed and you go ahead and make your smart comment. I tend not even to look at your post because I don't like you and I am getting the feeling you don't like me so there is one way to solve it. Step up or stop with the messages on my post. You’re the instigator and I am the finisher here.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

sorry i dont hit women. ill be looking for you on americas fatest loser or whatever its called. go back to drooling over jeter and leave us mma collectors and practitioners alone.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-11-2012, 11:57 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: sorry i dont hit women. ill be looking for you on americas fatest loser or whatever its called. go back to drooling over jeter and leave us mma collectors and practitioners alone.
It's alright I understand your scared hence the reason why you have still not accepted my challenge. Guess I will see what other bs excuses you will give when I get to Diego Garcia, bye for now.

My only problem with this post is that its in the MMA collectibles post and not located in the sports talk post where it should be.... and seriously how old are we here....threatening other posters over comments.....now i know what it must be like to be 12 and in junior high again.

yea have fun with your boyfriend diego for the next yr! we will miss you dearly!

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-12-2012, 11:49 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: yea have fun with your boyfriend diego for the next yr! we will miss you dearly!
I will make sure to stop by from time to time and for the comment above this he provoked this first. One another post and he wants to call people a girl I am just letting him know we can find out who the woman is here as I am confident in my MMA ability I just hope he feels the same as he should of left this post alone. He can still get out of it all I want him to do is say sorry for his smart comment way up top on this post as I already ended the last one. I am only offering him a match but yet he seems like he dosen't want it as he has been giving nothing but excuses. I will make sure I get on here ever few days just because of his dumb comments to me. All I ask is for him to tell me sorry. Your other buddy left it alone why did you not follow suit. If anything he is the high school kids with his first comment as it had nothing to do with any challenges and more so how MMA is butter in every aspect fighting and judging. But I am sure he will not applogize so when I get back I will be sure to drop him a line so we can finish this as I really don't like him and from what I can see he dosen't like me as he wants to make comments on my post that are uncalled for. I never did that to him but I might start soon just to egg him on especially if he keeps making his stupid comments on mine.

haha are you talking to me or are like on of those crazies on the street just talking to herself? bye bye have fun with diego.

Yawn....

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Sorry Jerry. This person has been nothing but a jerk to me and messages me nonstop. Its time to just block them.

I know, it just seems like it is a repeat of the Jones/Evans post that got real old real quick. I know that a lot of people got tired of the bickering back and forth like what started to happen in this post. I think that it would be better if a Moderator just deleted both of the posts.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]