`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
classless KG and rondo

classless KG and rondo
walking to the locker room, not shaking hands, and there is 10 secs left...classless!!!!
Looking for LaMichael James, Marcus Mariota, DeForest Buckner, Byron Marshall, Kenjon Barner, Josh Huff, De'anthony Thomas, Kiko Alonso, LeGarrette Blount, Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, and all other Ducks alumni! Also take Vikings, Rockets, Dodgers.

RE: classless KG and rondo
ya cause lebron's never done that before right??? I'd wouldv'e walked out to!! cause trust me if King James wouldv'e lost tonight he'd be the 1st one to the locker room!!!!

KG has prob played his last game as a Celtic he was prob overly Emotional. If you remember when they won the Championship he sprinted off the court because he needed to gather himself. I give him a pass.. Rondo is Rondo he is what he is love him or hate him.

Go watch Video from the 80's players never Shook hands after games this is just what happens in the PC era we live it.. It is what it is you wanna call them out on it thats Fine.

i dont criticize players for walkin off without handshaking. i didnt do it with lebron, i wont do it with kg.

i will say that anyone that criticizes one and not the other needs to to shut it

it isnt classless. this isnt hockey. it's not futbol. football players do this all the time and no one says anything, same in baseball

you can look at it both ways, its a non issue imo.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Rondo put everything he had in this series so I can't knock him KG as stated before he is not sure if he will be back as a Celtic so it would be emotional for him.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 11:33 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Rondo put everything he had in this series so I can't knock him KG as stated before he is not sure if he will be back as a Celtic so it would be emotional for him.
+1. I havent seen KG play like that in a long time. Both gave therir best effort and both are very emotional players. Should they have stayed after the game to shake hands, yes. Its not something that they should have done, but it is something that I fully understand.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

WOW. Give me a break. Both Garnett & Rondo should have done what pretty much all other athletes do after a playoff series ends & show respect for their opponents & themselves. Definately agree classless. Lebron, Bosh, Wade deserve props for coming up big when it mattered.

i'm not hating...i'm just saying, if everyone bashes Lebron for what he did when he got eliminated against Orlando...well...I'm just leveling the playing field...don't create double standards, otherwise ur a hypocrit boston fans...
Looking for LaMichael James, Marcus Mariota, DeForest Buckner, Byron Marshall, Kenjon Barner, Josh Huff, De'anthony Thomas, Kiko Alonso, LeGarrette Blount, Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, and all other Ducks alumni! Also take Vikings, Rockets, Dodgers.

(06-10-2012, 01:34 AM)03supto Wrote: i'm not hating...i'm just saying, if everyone bashes Lebron for what he did when he got eliminated against Orlando...well...I'm just leveling the playing field...don't create double standards, otherwise ur a hypocrit boston fans...
I never bashed Lebron I want him to win a title hopefully this year. Sometimes emotions take over. I am sure there are people here that have bashed him only to give excuses for their favorite team or player. As I pointed out if it was not for Rondo Boston would of lost in 5 if I had to guess. So you put your all in it and make it to game 7 only to lose I can see why he left without shaking hands. I would probably of done the same in a hard fought series like that was. Lebron is help to a different standard than anyone else and everyone knows that if they want to deny it. If Boston won game 7 all the blame would of been on James and in all honesty I feel it was Wades fault more than him but most people would not see it that way. But win or lose against OKC I see James and Durrant staying to congratulate the winner as their friends and both are looking for the 1st championship.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]