`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....

RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....
(06-10-2012, 05:46 PM)jhutson Wrote: I am expecting cards from one of these aliases.
You should see if the address with one of those accounts is the same or close to the banned one.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-09-2012, 10:35 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I am glad I read this post, I sent him a TO a few days ago and have not heard from him. As soon as I saw this thread I cancelled the trade, I was looking at 2 higher end cards. Thank you for the heads up.

Jerry
+1 I did the exact same thing.

I just traded with Dodger 1. He only had 2 trades, so I decided to wait until I received his end. Glad I waited. I will see if his stuff comes in.

He traded me nearly $180 worth of Emmitts and other Cowboys RCs and requested only $125 worth of my stuff. It was mostly low-end inserts with none more than $20 and a couple of JSY cards.

Was really looking forward to getting my first Emmitt Score Supplemental RC. But doesn't look like that will be the case now. Just glad I didn't mail him his end yet.

You know, I have been so busy with work and my daughters and nieces graduations and parties that I just wanted to send my pending trades...overlooked that I had a trade with lolows64...trade was worth 150.00 and even sent him extras...highest priced cards where 25.00 (gu) and a 30.00 dollar auto...the rest where in the range of 5-12 dollars...this really blows...that is twice I have gotten screwed...first was Jakelovescards and now this...oh well, hope he really needed those cards.

(06-10-2012, 10:58 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: You know, I have been so busy with work and my daughters and nieces graduations and parties that I just wanted to send my pending trades...overlooked that I had a trade with lolows64...trade was worth 150.00 and even sent him extras...highest priced cards where 25.00 (gu) and a 30.00 dollar auto...the rest where in the range of 5-12 dollars...this really blows...that is twice I have gotten screwed...first was Jakelovescards and now this...oh well, hope he really needed those cards.
Man that really sucks, I wish we would have figured this out a day sooner he just got me for something low end.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

(06-10-2012, 10:58 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: You know, I have been so busy with work and my daughters and nieces graduations and parties that I just wanted to send my pending trades...overlooked that I had a trade with lolows64...trade was worth 150.00 and even sent him extras...highest priced cards where 25.00 (gu) and a 30.00 dollar auto...the rest where in the range of 5-12 dollars...this really blows...that is twice I have gotten screwed...first was Jakelovescards and now this...oh well, hope he really needed those cards.
Instead of just being like well that stinks, looks like I am out cards. Why not take the initiative and file charges? If everyone does it, even if its low end sooner or later something will get done. If people keep blowing it off they'll keep coming back stealing from others. If someone stole a buck from every person in the US they'd have 350+ million dollars. Tons of small transactions stolen really starts to add up. You can rest assured if anyone reads this and decides to steal from me, I'll do everything I can to make your life a living hell. And if you're close enough for me to drive to your house I will. Don't steal from this guy.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

call the police in Tolleson,AZ , Its worth a shot, ask if they have a internet fraud dept. it worked for the guy that had his Cam auto stolen. Its likely they are minors anyway so maybe a call would work too. Right before getting banned they changed their address to made up cities. I would go with the Tolleson address.
You can also file online with the USPS postal inspectors
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/conta...laint.aspx
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(06-11-2012, 06:00 AM)floydtown Wrote: call the police in Tolleson,AZ , Its worth a shot, ask if they have a internet fraud dept. it worked for the guy that had his Cam auto stolen. Its likely they are minors anyway so maybe a call would work too. Right before getting banned they changed their address to made up cities. I would go with the Tolleson address.
You can also file online with the USPS postal inspectors
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/conta...laint.aspx
The address on my trade page with Dodger1 is in Surprise. He even marked his end as shipped.

The address I sent to for Chevy123 is in Tolleson, AZ. I have no problem notifying the police and USPS. I already have a "stolen merchandise" craigslist ad posted. Can someone confirm who has the oldest trade with him and how long ago he was supposed to send?

(06-11-2012, 05:53 PM)jnorlund32 Wrote: The address I sent to for Chevy123 is in Tolleson, AZ. I have no problem notifying the police and USPS. I already have a "stolen merchandise" craigslist ad posted. Can someone confirm who has the oldest trade with him and how long ago he was supposed to send?
june 7th was the date the trade was accepted for me
[Image: ZnvYV.png]