`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....

RE: so i think i got screwed by a trader. dont send yet if your sending to.....
hahaha, funny. good eyes man. ima ship another pkg to him. on his b-day. about 10,000 base cards in a pinata(only cause for some reason he needs low end cards) hey someone who lives near him should order pizzas from like 10 pizza shops and have em sent to his addy.
actually...we should have flowers sent from him to his addy but with another girls name on it. so if hes married she can beat him for us. yeah thats better
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

Just cancelled trade with him, I thought it was weird with all the high end cards he had but either way he would of been sending first away. Thanks for updates
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

glad you got to cancel. yeah i was looking at his high end stuff. i was liking them too. however he would def have sent first if it was higher end. but yeah, glad you got to cancel man.
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

Well it makes me feel better he wasn't on the list already. I know guys don't tend to check it enough. I added it to my sig so guys can check it whenever they deal with me.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I am glad I read this post, I sent him a TO a few days ago and have not heard from him. As soon as I saw this thread I cancelled the trade, I was looking at 2 higher end cards. Thank you for the heads up.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(06-09-2012, 10:22 PM)th3coroner Wrote: hahaha, funny. good eyes man. ima ship another pkg to him. on his b-day. about 10,000 base cards in a pinata(only cause for some reason he needs low end cards) hey someone who lives near him should order pizzas from like 10 pizza shops and have em sent to his addy.
actually...we should have flowers sent from him to his addy but with another girls name on it. so if hes married she can beat him for us. yeah thats better
Hey I live near him I'll be more than happy to order him some pizzas! Lol
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-10-2012, 02:44 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Hey I live near him I'll be more than happy to order him some pizzas! Lol
I used to live in Peoria(83rd Ave and Beardsley). I still know ppl that will take care of him and his piñata
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(06-09-2012, 10:00 PM)jnorlund32 Wrote: Begs the question though....why trade for low end if scamming?.....fingers crossed.
Not this character but a little over a year ago I made a trade and gave him 5x bv for 3 base .40 cent cards each to finish my set. Needless to say I never recieved the cards from him but was able to trade for them with somebody else. So it happens and yes the guy I traded has been banned. Luckily my trade was very low considered to some of the collectors here got scammed BIG TIME.

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-10-2012, 03:03 AM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I used to live in Peoria(83rd Ave and Beardsley). I still know ppl that will take care of him and his piñata
Lmao its all you then!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I am expecting cards from one of these aliases.

(06-09-2012, 10:10 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Thats unfortunate. I actually noticed something odd last night, could just be coincidence....... wht are the odds all three of those members all traded only with each other, and only on those certain days. It just seems weird.

Chevy123 feedback:
06/06/2012 7:33 PM
lolows64
06/06/2012 7:01 PM
dodger1
06/06/2012 6:49 PM
lolows64

lolows64 feedback:
06/06/2012 7:32 PM
chevy123
06/06/2012 7:04 PM
chevy123