`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
eBay Payment Pending?

eBay Payment Pending?
I purchased a card on 6/4 and ever since then, it has said Payment Pending. When I view the transaction through PayPal, it says the Add Funds from Bank Account is complete (and my bank account shows that too), but for payment to the seller, it says Unclaimed next to their name. I've also noticed that lower down on the Paypal transaction page it says Unconfirmed next to the seller's email.

The item has not yet been shipped, and I've messaged the seller twice about this situation and they haven't responedd. Any ideas what I should do?
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

RE: eBay Payment Pending?
I have the same thing, but I paid for mine on the 7th. My seller has 0 fb so I am guessing they are holding the funds
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Call paypal and have them reverse the payment. It can take up to 21 days to get your money back if you wait. The seller is probably new and hasn't set up his paypal account.

(06-09-2012, 02:55 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: I purchased a card on 6/4 and ever since then, it has said Payment Pending. When I view the transaction through PayPal, it says the Add Funds from Bank Account is complete (and my bank account shows that too), but for payment to the seller, it says Unclaimed next to their name. I've also noticed that lower down on the Paypal transaction page it says Unconfirmed next to the seller's email.

The item has not yet been shipped, and I've messaged the seller twice about this situation and they haven't responedd. Any ideas what I should do?
it means the email you sent payment to hasnt been registered with paypal yet

it could mean that they didnt input the paypal email address correctly when setting up their auction

Email the seller, they probably have the incorrect paypal address set up with ebay so the funds are unclaimed. This happened to me before and I just reversed the payment and paid it to the correct address.

go through ebay and get his contact info

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9

(06-09-2012, 03:39 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: go through ebay and get his contact info

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch?_sofindtype=9
Thanks. I just tried this, but no email is listed. Their phone number is listed, but that seems like way too much trouble to contact them by phone for a $15 transaction. They have 246 feedback at 100%. I think I might just see about cancelling the transaction. There's an auction for the same card ending in about 5 hours for about the same price from a different seller. Thanks everybody for the help.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

ive had this happen to me also. in my situation the seller was new and hadnt completed their paypal verification yet...my payment took a few days, but all went well
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127