`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone catch this???

Did anyone catch this???
I am not a chromie or speculator or anything like this but this was sitting at the bottom of my ebay page as a popular item...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-BOWMAN-CHRO...2571500338

I know nothing about him or anything but the ending price was over 3 grand. The question I have is if the seller had used the term superfractor, would the final price have been even higher???
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

RE: Did anyone catch this???
he's a red sox prospect, so automatic attention. that being said: crazy insane price for that card

considered the third best prospect in their system behind middlebrooks and matt barnes, but he is still down in salem, A ball in the carolina league. probably wont even make the majors until 2015, maybe a cup of coffee in 2014

seeing that Jose Iglesias is in AAA, and the 5th best prospect in the org, Bogaerts has a long road

this sale isnt just prospecting - it's insanity. it wont ever sell for more than that again

It is possible, but unlikely. If you check other superfractors for this set they have all sold pretty well. Xander has alot of potential and is the Red Sox #3 prospect.

Crazy, I have noticed even if prospects turn out to be an all-star they go down in value because collectors have moved on to finding the next potential Pujols.

What's with calling it a "gold sparkle"? I wonder if the seller even realized what exactly he had in his hands when he listed it.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos