`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wallace/Decker/Thomas/Tate...+ FT (scans)

Wallace/Decker/Thomas/Tate...+ FT (scans)
Bored and thinking of doing some trading.
Let me know if your interested in any of this.
Looking primarily for Steelers offensive players. Could use an AJ Green auto. Who Knows? Lets get trading!

[Image: IMG_0001-1.jpg] [Image: IMG_0035.jpg] [Image: IMG_0116.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0013-1.jpg] [Image: IMG_0004-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg] [Image: IMG-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg] [Image: IMG_0003-2-1.jpg]

Have some more in the Bucket - Pictures by Archmadan - Photobucket

RE: Wallace/Decker/Thomas/Tate...+ FT (scans)
Interested in the Decker, Thomas and Tate
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Interested in the Wallace...I have these 3 Sanders autos for trade to start. Most of my Steelers cards are PC so they are listed in my org but they arent listed for trad ... but I would be willing to trade some PC for the Wallace. Let me know...thanks

2010 Finest Dual Jersey Autographs #ES Emmanuel Sanders/250
2010 Bowman Sterling #BSAES Emmanuel Sanders AU D
2010 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs #75 Emmanuel Sanders/900

(06-09-2012, 01:13 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Interested in the Decker, Thomas and Tate
Didn't see anything I could use.
(06-09-2012, 03:05 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: Interested in the Wallace...I have these 3 Sanders autos for trade to start. Most of my Steelers cards are PC so they are listed in my org but they arent listed for trad ... but I would be willing to trade some PC for the Wallace. Let me know...thanks

2010 Finest Dual Jersey Autographs #ES Emmanuel Sanders/250
2010 Bowman Sterling #BSAES Emmanuel Sanders AU D
2010 Topps Platinum Rookie Autographs #75 Emmanuel Sanders/900
I might have interest in the Dual Jersey/250. Is it multi colored? I have a couple already but the right color combination would get my interest.

Also like to get some more Antonio Brown's including base and serial numbered if you had any.

This is a shot of my Sanders' autos, that I am getting ready to submit for my supercollection. So as you can see, his autos I get rather picky with.

[Image: 071.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 03:20 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Didn't see anything I could use.

I might have interest in the Dual Jersey/250. Is it multi colored? I have a couple already but the right color combination would get my interest.

Also like to get some more Antonio Brown's including base and serial numbered if you had any.

This is a shot of my Sanders' autos, that I am getting ready to submit for my supercollection. So as you can see, his autos I get rather picky with.

[Image: 071.jpg]
Holy Crap..... Nice collection you have going there... other than that I'm speechless
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

That is one heck of a supercollection! On the Sanders dual I have, both pieces are solid black and I only have 3 base rookies of Antonio Brown and they wouldnt come close to the Wallace. Looking to obtain some more Antonio Browns myself as they are hard to find at a decent price.

Let's push this around!

Hey bud my bucket is not up to date. But still have the majority of everything. Plus ALOT of new things, check me for the wallace, decker, thomas.. Thanks.

(06-10-2012, 08:58 AM)coltsmat1 Wrote: Hey bud my bucket is not up to date. But still have the majority of everything. Plus ALOT of new things, check me for the wallace, decker, thomas.. Thanks.
You have nothing marked for trade and none of your folders are available for public viewing. Please update for trading here on Beckett forums.