Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: social media sites
Rainbow 
OT: social media sites
So I have been using the facebooks less and less now that I am into google+. I was curious what the board members do for the social networks. How often, how many sites etc.
I personally think facebooks kinda sucks.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: OT: social media sites
I really dont use the typical social sites at all. I would consider beckett.com my most used social website honestly haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I use Facebook very rarely but have completed trades and sales on there on a few different "groups". Otherwise I use it once in a while to update family on things, but not much else.
Eddie George Super Collector

(06-09-2012, 01:32 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I really dont use the typical social sites at all. I would consider beckett.com my most used social website honestly haha.
I should have figured that one of of would say this lol.
(06-09-2012, 01:40 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: I use Facebook very rarely but have completed trades and sales on there on a few different "groups". Otherwise I use it once in a while to update family on things, but not much else.
I rarely post there anymore. Most of the time I just make smartCUSS remarks on other people's posts.
The rant's on the facebooks are almost as bad as this place though.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

wondered where you went Sad

I dont really do social media. And I work in IT. I prefer the old fashioned form of communication - face to face. I dont really care to know when some clown I knew in high school is mowing his lawn.
I do have an account so I can check on photos of out of state relatives, but thats about it.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Never signed up...Beckett's pretty much it for my being social online. I trade or sell/buy on other sites, but Beckett's the only place I actually discuss and hang out Smile

Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Have facebook with 7 friends - Mostly my Florida friends lol Use it about once a year. Like many others Beckett is my social media Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I use Facebook fairly often, but I definitely prefer Twitter

(06-09-2012, 10:01 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I use Facebook fairly often, but I definitely prefer Twitter
Maybe it's a gen thing, lol. You're a youngin' right? I'm 29 and just haven't did the Facebook thing yet. My wife's on everyday, but it just never caught my interest. I pretty much a contact with everyone I would like to, lol Smile

I like the news feeds from twitter, but a lot of times they're not accurate. To quick to be the first with a story.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx