`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What we gonna do here is go PATCH... FAST SHIPPING!!! UPDATED WITH SCAN!!!! AWESOME!!

RE: What we gonna do here is go PATCH... FAST SHIPPING!!! UPDATED WITH SCAN!!!! AWESOME!!
(06-11-2012, 11:00 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Kinda tough to tell from the scan, but is that possibly a sharpie mark in the teal on Marino's patch. Auto'd jersey maybe?

Nice card either way!
It does look like that. I have a 1999 Donruss Preferred QBC jersey card I need to pull out and see if it has a picture of the jersey to compare to!
(06-12-2012, 12:08 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Sweet card!!! Did you crack it out of the case?
Yes I did. It was actually in a penny sleeve in the BGS protective sleeve. Do not recall if that's normal protocol for BGS, but it looked weird and was difficult to see, plus I really dont care for grading at all, so I busted it out. The only cards I keep in graded holders are the ones inserted into packs graded.
I would love to break out my 2001 SPA Auto, but its a 9 and Im afraid I may damage it as I have not had a lot of luck with PSA holders on my practice run cards. It being one of my favorite designs ever doesnt help its odd of being broken open.
[Image: 12-21-2009082532PM.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.