Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1/1 Derek Boogaard Autofacts Value?REPLY PLZ
Video 
1/1 Derek Boogaard Autofacts Value?REPLY PLZ
I have a 1/1 Derek Boogaard autofacts card, but I cannot get a accurate est. on it becase the Beckett book just says "n/a". If anyone Can give me help then give me as much help as you can.
Thanks!

RE: 1/1 Derek Boogaard Autofacts Value?REPLY PLZ
There are so many factors that impede on this situation. How many people are looking to obtain this card, what they are willing to pay for it, what you think it's worth, etc. If you were to put it up on eBay, I think that you might get $15-20 for it, but then again you MAY hit that bidder that is looking for this exact card to finish their set/add to their PC and fair pretty well.It's always a tough situation to have, but in the case of 1/1's it's a good one. I had a 1/1 plate of a nobody go for $18 to his brother, but that means that there was someone out there willing to bid him up that high (sounds like nothing much, but in the way of eBay, it's a good amount!). I would personally set the TRADE value around $30-50, and the SALE value to $20-30. Hope that this helps you out a bit. Best wishes on getting what you would like for it!

Randi

Nice card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

$20 - $50 would be my guess. Not far off of what Randi said.

That's a fantastic card. I'm a "casual" Boogaard collector, so thanks for mentioning that you have it. Any possibility of a scan? I'd love to see it. J.

great card

a few Boogi collectors might pay a prem for it as well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

nice card......

I def agree with our resident Randi....hes hit it pretty much on the head for the estimate.

GOod luck...hopefully you can find a good home at a good price for it
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]