`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Ending To Trade Gone Bad

Happy Ending To Trade Gone Bad
So as many of you know, I had a trade go very, very, VERY bad this week.

After contacting the authorities in Pennsylvania, the officer I was working with called this afternoon to let me know he went to the guy's house and took my card back for me — it had actually been put up for sale on the bay.

The officer said he'll mail it Monday.

I'll post again when I actually get the card — and hopefully it's the right one, and hopefully it's in mint condition like I sent it in — but I just wanted to say a HUGE "thank you" to all the members and mods — especially great 48, jacoby, bgt masters, titan fan, david campos and floydtown — who have helped me out on this.

I seriously appreciate this community and how everyone rushed to my defense (although some of you almost blew it for me last week on that one post, LOL) — and I also learned many, many valuable lessons on trading/dealing with members/etc.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

And by the way, jacoby, Barry Sanders is WAY better than Emmitt Smith.

Then again, I was born in Michigan and I'm a Lions fan — so I might just be a tad biased.

By the way, sorry for the double post, but they get buried on Page 2 pretty quickly in the trading forum. LOL

RE: Happy Ending To Trade Gone Bad
Happy to hear that man!

Sucks about the whole situation though...bummer!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(06-08-2012, 07:09 PM)monsterx Wrote: Happy to hear that man!

Sucks about the whole situation though...bummer!
Thanks ... honestly, as long as the card arrives safely, the rest of it will be forgotten.

Good things happen to good people, and karma is undefeated.

(06-08-2012, 07:22 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Thanks ... honestly, as long as the card arrives safely, the rest of it will be forgotten.

Good things happen to good people, and karma is undefeated.
Are you from Ann Arbor, lol Smile

But I'm a big believer in karma too man, what goes around comes around eventually Smile

(06-08-2012, 05:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: So as many of you know, I had a trade go very, very, VERY bad this week.

After contacting the authorities in Pennsylvania, the officer I was working with called this afternoon to let me know he went to the guy's house and took my card back for me — it had actually been put up for sale on the bay.

The officer said he'll mail it Monday.

I'll post again when I actually get the card — and hopefully it's the right one, and hopefully it's in mint condition like I sent it in — but I just wanted to say a HUGE "thank you" to all the members and mods — especially great 48, jacoby, bgt masters, titan fan, david campos and floydtown — who have helped me out on this.

I seriously appreciate this community and how everyone rushed to my defense (although some of you almost blew it for me last week on that one post, LOL) — and I also learned many, many valuable lessons on trading/dealing with members/etc.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

And by the way, jacoby, Barry Sanders is WAY better than Emmitt Smith.

Then again, I was born in Michigan and I'm a Lions fan — so I might just be a tad biased.

By the way, sorry for the double post, but they get buried on Page 2 pretty quickly in the trading forum. LOL
glad it worked out man.

and not for nothing, my whole family is from michigan (yspi, yuppers, harbor springs, dexter)...im working against my bias....lol

Thats awesome
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(06-08-2012, 07:27 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: glad it worked out man.

and not for nothing, my whole family is from michigan (yspi, yuppers, harbor springs, dexter)...im working against my bias....lol
That Red Sox avy needs a small Old English D in there somewhere, lol.

(06-08-2012, 07:43 PM)monsterx Wrote: That Red Sox avy needs a small Old English D in there somewhere, lol.
my family is from michigan...im from all over the place....lol

(06-08-2012, 07:24 PM)monsterx Wrote: Are you from Ann Arbor, lol Smile

But I'm a big believer in karma too man, what goes around comes around eventually Smile
Not quite Ann Arbor, but Southern Michigan. Hint: Tim Crabtree LOL
(06-08-2012, 07:27 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: glad it worked out man.

No offense, but yuppers actually belong to either Wisconsin or Ontario ... I always tell people to look at the map, and they'll realize the UP is only connected to the 'real' state by a bridge. LOL

Although, we do claim Mariucci and Izzo, so I guess we can't have it both ways.
(06-08-2012, 07:36 PM)floydtown Wrote: Thats awesome
Thank you, I'm crossing my fingers all is well with the Cam.
(06-08-2012, 07:43 PM)monsterx Wrote: That Red Sox avy needs a small Old English D in there somewhere, lol.
In fact, knowing what we know about jacoby now, the Olde English D should just become his avy — by itself. LOL
(06-08-2012, 07:49 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: my family is from michigan...im from all over the place....lol
Me, too, actually ... can claim two states, about four hometowns, etc. ... LOL

(06-08-2012, 08:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote:

Me, too, actually ... can claim two states, about four hometowns, etc. ... LOL
um...well..in july ill be turning 39. in September i am making my 26 or 27th move (honestly, ive lost track)

the most complicated question in the world is "where are you from?"