`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wish me luck!!
06-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Wish me luck!!
I mailed my 2012 Topps Jumbo wrappers to Topps today. Hopefully it won't be too late. I am at a bit of a disadvantage since I don't live near a card shop and have to get my boxes through the internet. My two jumbos came today and I just got back from the post office to mail the wrappers. I know I only needed to send in fourteen but I sent in all twenty. Maybe somebody at Topps will feel sorry for me and send two packs instead of one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Wish me luck!!
Good luck!!

[Image: n0Ji6.png]
06-08-2012, 11:59 AM
(06-08-2012 11:21 AM)Krangry Wrote:  Good luck!!

Thanks!
06-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Also, love your avatar. Gotta love another cards fan!

[Image: n0Ji6.png]
06-08-2012, 12:50 PM
(06-08-2012 12:22 PM)Krangry Wrote:  Also, love your avatar. Gotta love another cards fan!

Thanks. It took me a while to find one I liked.
06-08-2012, 12:58 PM
(06-08-2012 10:59 AM)cspen Wrote:  I mailed my 2012 Topps Jumbo wrappers to Topps today. Hopefully it won't be too late. I am at a bit of a disadvantage since I don't live near a card shop and have to get my boxes through the internet. My two jumbos came today and I just got back from the post office to mail the wrappers. I know I only needed to send in fourteen but I sent in all twenty. Maybe somebody at Topps will feel sorry for me and send two packs instead of one.

Good idea. I sold 6 extra on ebay for $4. Going from PA to CA back to PA. I don't think it'll get there in time. I feel bad but it's not like he spent a lot, plus I'm sending some random cards as I do with all my sales so he'll get 'something' out of it.

[Image: badtime.jpg]
06-08-2012, 01:13 PM
(06-08-2012 12:58 PM)acevanquish Wrote:  Good idea. I sold 6 extra on ebay for $4. Going from PA to CA back to PA. I don't think it'll get there in time. I feel bad but it's not like he spent a lot, plus I'm sending some random cards as I do with all my sales so he'll get 'something' out of it.

Yeah, I didn't figure I had time to try to sell or trade the extra wrappers and I wasn't going to buy any more, so I was just going to throw the extras away anyway. I saw a few people who sent extras in during the Bowman redemption and got extra packs so maybe i'll get lucky. If not, oh well.
06-08-2012, 06:43 PM
good luck dude!!

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE
06-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Good luck!Your chances are good since they limited 10 per household.I'm thinking of getting a box and some wrappers this weekend,but probably won't mail out until Monday.

[Image: esa0315bannercopy.jpg]
Bucket: http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad208/Sal_511/
Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan
If you have less than 25 trades,I will ask you to send first.