`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June Grading Offer

RE: June Grading Offer
Don't remind me. Mine is ungraded and also might only get a 6. Smile I've been looking at possibly trying to pick one up on eBay graded, but some of the prices people ask for as well as me wanting to do so many things (sets, PC, supplies, accessories for the pool league I'm on, etc.) it's wearing me thin. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: June Grading Offer
(06-08-2012, 05:19 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Don't remind me. Mine is ungraded and also might only get a 6. Smile I've been looking at possibly trying to pick one up on eBay graded, but some of the prices people ask for as well as me wanting to do so many things (sets, PC, supplies, accessories for the pool league I'm on, etc.) it's wearing me thin. Smile
Well if it was anyone else I might trade you but Dumars grew up not far from me and I remember watching him play in high school(yea I'm that old)and following him in his NBA career. He was one of the best IMO.... Now about the Thomas sticker I probably can do something with you on that one just LMK.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]