`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new additions to my PC

new additions to my PC
nothin huge or anything...i thought these were pretty cool pickups though..

[Image: bucket001-2.jpg]
collecting jason williams..

RE: new additions to my PC
I always like him as a player

Dang it! I think i'm going to start a J-Will collection! When he was with the Kings...Him and C-web went nuts! Nice stuff man.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

loved J-Will as a king!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

jayson williams is a good player and i like when collector's collect good players you dont see that no more somone collecting jayson williams i know 2 collectors that collects anfernee hardaway i know one that collects john stars and i know another on here collects mitch richmond and one on here collects michael olowokandi and one on here collect's larry the grandma johnson so what if they have a lot of injury's and there statis are bad you will never know in the furture any poor players cards will go up or down that's what collector's like too see in players as long as they try if they fall they learn how too pick them self's up and keep trying

just picked these up from the bay..hopefully they get to me sometime this week..had already won the flair class of 98 before but i messed up and the deal didnt go thru..the court control is the refractor version #ed 51/150...

[Image: KGrHqNh0E-jEcunpBPzqleY7gg60_1.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqFHJBMEOfkbgI9BPz4D54g60_1.jpg],[Image: KGrHqVHJCEE-lKW2hhBPz4EcjD60_1.jpg]
collecting jason williams..

(06-11-2012, 12:40 PM)luisio82 Wrote: just picked these up from the bay..hopefully they get to me sometime this week..had already won the flair class of 98 before but i messed up and the deal didnt go thru..the court control is the refractor version #ed 51/150...

[Image: KGrHqNh0E-jEcunpBPzqleY7gg60_1.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqFHJBMEOfkbgI9BPz4D54g60_1.jpg],[Image: KGrHqVHJCEE-lKW2hhBPz4EcjD60_1.jpg]
2 solid pickups right there ^
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]