`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to sell collection

Looking to sell collection
I'm looking to sell some of my collection to make some extra money for my wedding/honeymoon in August. I've got rookies, stars, game used, autos, serial numbered, player lots, team lots, you name it and I'll look and try to get it together for you. If interested send me a trade offer with what you like. If you really like something you see, but don't want to buy I'd be willing to trade for D Rose rookies or higher end Jordan cards.

RE: Looking to sell collection
Please check to see if I have anything for your Yu Darvish, Andrus, and Cruz cards.
Thanks,
Mickey
(06-07-2012, 07:45 PM)MRHARPER Wrote: I'm looking to sell some of my collection to make some extra money for my wedding/honeymoon in August. I've got rookies, stars, game used, autos, serial numbered, player lots, team lots, you name it and I'll look and try to get it together for you. If interested send me a trade offer with what you like. If you really like something you see, but don't want to buy I'd be willing to trade for D Rose rookies or higher end Jordan cards.

RE: Looking to sell collection
(06-09-2012, 11:07 PM)mickey871 Wrote: Please check to see if I have anything for your Yu Darvish, Andrus, and Cruz cards.
Thanks,
Mickey
Add the ones you want to a trade and I'll see what I can find in your org.