`
 (Toll Free)
Post Reply 
Share Thread:
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BIG DEAL!
06-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Post: #11
RE: BIG DEAL!
(06-07-2012 11:21 PM)nickm1123 Wrote:  Would you sell your 8.5? If so, then getting the BGS 9 wouldnt be too much of a difference. So if this is the case, it would be a couple hundred dollar upgrade, if you decided to sell your 8.5. In that regards, I would. If you were to plan to keep both, then I would just be happy with the 8.5 and then use the 1k for other rare cards....or a nice auto. Do you have an MJ auto?

I see it's a mix bag of "Yes" and "No" I have a MJ auto as well so I'm still on the fence...I see BGS 9 sell all day above $1000 so I know I won’t be losing out on anything if I decide buy now and to sell later. If I do pick up the BGS 9 I would still keep the BGS 8.5. Buying this one would just be adding to my collection. Thanks for all your guys input…Still thinking it over on what to do.

Here is my MJ collection to give you an idea of what I have.

http://photobucket.com/MJPC23

NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 47/50 - 94%

50 Greatest still need - Barkley, Chamberlin, Maravich.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: