`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff FT--Scans

RE: Stuff FT--Scans
I did honestly dunno man I cancelled all trades I had beside dealing with money. Understand if don't want to deal does break my heart though love dealing with ya and I know I prob screwed up there sorry for what it's worth honestly
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]

(06-07-2012, 05:05 PM)russellmg25 Wrote: I did honestly dunno man I cancelled all trades I had beside dealing with money. Understand if don't want to deal does break my heart though love dealing with ya and I know I prob screwed up there sorry for what it's worth honestly
returned ur pm

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm's/offers returned

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

mike, I made the mistake of giving russellmg25 a 2nd chance to trade today...turned out to be a big waste of time and should've listened to my instincts like I told you initially...that's what happens when I'm bored and off work. I will make sure I add him to the ignore list again going forward (should've never removed him from it). Spot on bv trade as well yet he wanted more (I think he didn't want to trade despite insistence to the contrary)...ehh, it is what it is...won't waste that time again (pm sent) lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-08-2012, 11:36 AM)ft28jags Wrote: mike, I made the mistake of giving russellmg25 a 2nd chance to trade today...turned out to be a big waste of time and should've listened to my instincts like I told you initially...that's what happens when I'm bored and off work. I will make sure I add him to the ignore list again going forward (should've never removed him from it). Spot on bv trade as well yet he wanted more (I think he didn't want to trade despite insistence to the contrary)...ehh, it is what it is...won't waste that time again (pm sent) lol
ok--pm returned--thanks

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

I am interested in the Mark Ingram Limited and the Torrey Smith Inceptions and maybe the crown Royale Hunter.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

(06-08-2012, 01:18 PM)bdb1 Wrote: I am interested in the Mark Ingram Limited and the Torrey Smith Inceptions and maybe the crown Royale Hunter.
pm sent

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com