`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else having this problem?

Anybody else having this problem?
It seems that every time I get a counter offer the last couple of days it is not coming across as a counter, but gives me the option to counter and not accept. I've tried just sending the counteroffer back but it does not allow me to send it saying that I have to wait for a response to my initial offer or start a new trade. Anybody else have this problem and how do I fix it without starting a whole new trade? Thanks for any help.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: Anybody else having this problem?
I think its been happening to me also. Have noticed when I think I should be able to accept I can't. Just send a message asking your counterpart to either accept or counter. That has worked so far...Mel

(06-07-2012, 09:40 AM)TlionsFan Wrote: It seems that every time I get a counter offer the last couple of days it is not coming across as a counter, but gives me the option to counter and not accept. I've tried just sending the counteroffer back but it does not allow me to send it saying that I have to wait for a response to my initial offer or start a new trade. Anybody else have this problem and how do I fix it without starting a whole new trade? Thanks for any help.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel